"You Ungrateful Brat!" || Taehyung/V || « part one »

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: M/n's outfit is up above. I hope you all enjoy and have a wonderful day/night! ☀️🌈💕)

Requested by: @StraykidsMemeHacker

Trigger warning: Teen abandonment and child abuse
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

M/N's P.O.V

Being eighteen made it extremely difficult to leave the house. My mother made me do everything, do the dishes, cook, do laundry, and clean every inch of the house. It was exhausting work, but I did it every day for thirteen years straight.

I had gotten straight A's every grading period, every year. I had made the honor roll every year, I was even top of my class. Mother was never proud of me when I was in school, she threw the papers away without even looking at them. But ever since I had graduated, I had nothing to do, but listen to my mother, clean, and work at the cafe. It made me feel like nothing more than a maid, but I guess that's all I was to her.

I had a job down at the local coffee shop, but I worked from 12 pm to 6 pm, so I had to clean the house earlier and then head to work. But since I worked at the coffee shop, I could hang out with Taehyung more. Taehyung also worked at the coffee shop, he was also my boyfriend.

He's such a sweet and kind person, but, of course, if my mother found out that he and I were more than best friends she'd kick me out of the house. Which I really wouldn't mind at all, it's just where would I go? Taehyung still lives with his mother, he's my age, so it's understandable, even though he's getting ready to move into his own apartment, he had recently bought after working at the cafe for the past year.

I just don't want to be a burden to him, he doesn't even know that my mother treats me like a slave, I never told him. He seems so happy and I don't want to add my problems to his own problems.

We've known each other since we were little and we've been dating since high school started. Our relationship was loving and fun. It was full of sweet kisses, warm cuddles, and date nights every Friday night. I loved our relationship, I wish to marry him one day when we're older, one day.

Sighting, I sat down the dish towel I was using to dry off the dishes with. I hung it back on the hook near the sink, quickly drying my hands off. I took off my apron, hanging it up near the stove.
"(M/n), get your a** in here!" Mother screamed, causing me to slightly jump at her sudden yelling.
"O-Okay," I spoke, hoping she heard me.

I walked towards the living room, my head down, so I wouldn't have to look her in the eyes. Her cold and dull brown eyes, they seemed to stare deep into my soul. I slowly walked over to her, standing in front of her, looking down at the wooden floor.
"You're gay, aren't you?! I saw you kiss that boy, Taehyung, the other day! You know I don't like fags! They disgust me!" She yelled, spitting in my face as she yelled.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/N: I don't want to offend anyone at all, I love and fully support the LGBT+ community! Some of my friends are Bi, Gay, etc, so I don't want to offend anyone! )
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
"Y-Yes! So what if I am?!" I yelled, finally losing it.
"You ungrateful brat!" She yelled, slapping me across the face. Her slap was hard, sending me to the floor, holding my cheek in pain.

She began to kick me, screaming more cuss words and insults at me, saying I was nothing, but a maid to her. I curled up into a ball, hugging my knee close to my chest as she continued to hit me. She usually hit me, but never like this. This time she was filled with rage, tears running down her cheeks as she hit me.

Suddenly, she stopped. I slowly looked up at her, she just stood there, staring at me. I took this time to stand up, despite the pain, and run to my room. I didn't have much since Mother threw it all out, I had a few shirts, pants, and two pairs of good shoes.

I grabbed other things like my toothbrush, underwear, and deodorant. I quickly stuffed them into the empty backpack I had in my room, of course, it was empty, I didn't need it for school anymore. I picked up the rest of my belongings, before running out of my room and towards the front door.

Mother still stood in the same spot, she did that sometimes. She would just stand in one spot for an hour before yelling at me to make her some food.

I grabbed my blanket off the couch, quickly stuffing it into my backpack, so I wouldn't get cold. I looked back at another once more, she was in her thirty's, she had told me once Father left her because of me, but I feel like that wasn't true. Mother was just crazy and lonely, but I, sadly, will always love her, even if she never loved me.

I waved goodbye to her, knowing she wouldn't wave back. I turned the front doorknob, slowly opening it, just in case if Mother snapped out of her daze.

Once the door was fully open, I quickly walked out, quietly shutting the door behind me.

"Maybe Taehyung will let me stay with him for a bit, but I don't want to be a burden to him. I'll think about this later. I have to work." I thought aloud, looking down at my watch that read 5:30 pm. It was around a twenty-minute walk to the cafe, since I didn't have a car or bike.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
(A/n: This was supposed to be published yesterday, (Sunday, May 20th, 2018), but I forgot! I deeply apologize! ☀️✨💛)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~