100k reads?!

My lovely readers,

I said I would cry and here I am! Thank you all so much, words can't truly express how grateful I am! I never really thought this book would make it to 10o,000 reads because it seemed so cringey and poorly written, but so many people seemed to enjoy this book! I was going to, long ago, write an imagine book about BTS, but I deleted it because I assumed people wouldn't read it! I recreated that book a few months later and that's what brought us here today! I'm so glad I rewrote that book or I wouldn't be here to thank you all! You all are so kind to me and your hilarious and sweet comments always make my day! I do hope I write the boys' personalities right every chapter and that I represent them correctly and not in a cringey way! I apologize if my imagines do seem cringey, I try not to make them that way!

I'm constantly learning more things about writing and I'm always trying to improve my writing! I hope you all have a wonderful weekend and that you all are taking the time to relax and destress! I hope you all are as excited as I am for future imagines, I'm excited for what the future holds for us! Thank you all so much for everything, I love you all!

                               With love and gratitude,
                    ~ Your author, Sunshine! ☀️✨💛