++*

nahmir:

i woke up my head smushed in plastick glass that had a lady smiling on it pointing to her teeth.her other hand holding crest toothpaste . i squinted my eyes as i sat up right off the bar that seperates the two benches at the metro stop poked in my booty cheek.

i groaned rubbing it. i was waiting for the bus and fell asleep.

my stomach growled..really shouldnt have ate ice cream for diner.

i then spotted the mc donalds accross the street.

duhhhh nahmir. just eat there.

-

"uh how much?" i asked the cash register lady

"2 dollars" i gave her the money for the mc griddle.

i had spare ones in my bag..theyd be used for lunch money but now. im not going to school so.

i took the sandwitch unwraping it as i too my seat in the booth.

-

molly:

"mom!mom i know your at work but nick is gone! i left him home to go get food and he was gone my rom and his room trashed! he took my collage savings with him! along with most of his clothes! his school work was everywhere on his floor!" i shouted into the phone.

"calm down im on my way!" she said fastly hangging up.

-

the door busted open my mom hrew her purse to the floor walking past me and up the stairs.

i took my nails out my mouth running up behind her. she poped her head in his room and then mine then took off to her room.stoping at her office.looking shocked

"what is it mom is head dead! body cut up!?" i cried walking to her my mouth droping also.

"my computer! all my work files for a murder case were on that! when i find that nick ima beat him till the white meat shows!" she became less woried and more mad.

"mom we still need to find him!" i cried.

yea hes anoying..but i cant imagine him somewhere dead...

my mom removed the sticky bowl taking her suit jacket off wiping the ice cream off best she could opening the laptop.

"okay it turned on he didnt ruin it so far" she huffed typing in the password her eyes watering.

"oh god molly.." she brung her hand over her mouth "im the reason nick is gone.." she turned the computer to me i saw a gay corection camp site open..

i was only mad and didnt mean things i said i didnt think shed take it for real

"you were actually going to send em?"

"..i was considering yes...your right grandad and grama would be hurt ive made a gay child.hed no longer be grandmas favorite!he wouldnt be able to help garden anymore or cook becuase shed see how its making him!i couldnt put him threw that hurt!"

"i was only kidding mom he must have saw this and ran away..we gotta find him.."

she nodded

-

we drove around all his favorite spots no luck.

we ended our search deciding to do it first thing in the morning.

-

we were in the car drving around. in silence till mom spoke

"i think we should get him a sitter..since you cant do that and your 16.the mcintyre's said their boy would do it scince he dosent go to school.this could be good for us both.their boys theyd connect more than you and him.allowing me to get my work done without getting calls every hour about the he said she said.and you can spend more time with friends..."