++++*

nahmir:

"tay!tay! im hungry" i yelled from upstairs in my room

i wasnt really hungry.

tay had a girl over.

i was told to stay in my room.

fuck it im going down there.

i creaped out my room and down the staircase,halfway then hearing a giggle.

"dadddy omg tay your daddy" the unknown female moaned out.

he better not be fucking in my house.

i ran into the livingroom. he wasnt doing anything bad but tickling her.

"yea im your daddy sarah" he growled as she llaughed anoyingly.

i cleared my throat.

"tay im hungary."

"hungry?"

"no you made me wait long so im hungarrry,i want uhm" i stood pretending i needed to think

"ill make chicken fingers."

"okay" he got up as i went to take his spot screw facing shamiya snatching the remote from under her boney leg.

-

i anoyedly dipp-slamed my chicken nugget in the bbq sauce as i watched tay kiss on shayleana

"daddy?" the girl asked

why in the fuck does she keep calling him that...maybe cuz hes watching me..she thinks im his kid..hm

"uhm..daddy im done with my food now." i said to taymor

"nahmir!why would you-ohhh" he laughed

"you didnt even touch your food to" he said the clingy girls arms around his neck

i pushed the plate away "how long is she staying?" i asked almost angry with the lack of time i had gotten alone with tay tonight.

after that she was gone.

tay came back to the kitchen only to see my smile plasterd on my face.

he just walked away.

i got up following after him.

"daddy arent you happy we get to do fun things now." i asked as he sat on my bed with his phone in his face...i guess nothing was fun now..

taymor:

"nahmir what do you wanta do that cant wait till tmr.you are on break."

he is like a clingy child.

"daddy?" he asked and i jumped he was now sitting at my side his knees in the bed.he played with the little odd future logo on the pocket of his shirt then sliding his hand down to the strings of the odd future shorts that mtched..man he liked that brand.

"stop calling me that" i shook my head."its sus."i continued texting sarah sorrys.
At first i thought he was just mocking sarah..idk now.

"but i like calling you daddy..it fits you more.."he said inoccently.he has mood swings but i wont get into that.he can be aggressive then inoccent again.

"nah-" he cut me off "you let sarah call you daddy..its not a bad word tay..please let me say it!" he whined cutely. his plump pink lips in a pout. he looked at me arms folded across his chest ,eyes curtianed by his dreads.

so cute..god i wana son like that.

"daddy are you even listening??" i felt a small hand on my thigh. looked down seeing his.one nail was covered with pink nailpolish.