14 rival

-jungkook's POV-

As I watched her close her eyes, I couldn't help but bring my hand to her hair. I glided my fingers through her hair before tracing her jawline.

I leaned in and place a gentle peck on her forehead.
'Gosh Y/N, what are you doing to me.' I thought.

I stared at her the whole night, admiring little freckles and moles on her face. Although her plump lips kept tempting me to kiss her, I knew I couldn't, not when she's asleep.

I thought about it, I'm most likely in love with her. I've never felt so intoxicated by someone's scent, I've never wanted to protect someone so badly, I've never ever wanted to hug someone and never let go. But, I am a danger to her. If she knows about my true self, she would be wary of me, she wouldn't want me.

When the day came, I left a note that says "you should put on make up when you sleep." on her face and chuckled. Although it isn't true, her bare face was so much more attractive.

————
For the next three months, Y/N became close friends with all the bangtan members, especially jungkook.

Jungkook always got her attention through pulling her hair, making fun of her or tickling her. She made him, a strong vampire, into a high school boy trying to chase a girl.

Y/N on the other hand also felt an unknown attraction towards jungkook. But jungkook never dropped hints for her to pick up on. She thought that jungkook didn't felt the same way.

As for Jimin, he always gave Y/N the love and the attention. He would tie her shoelaces, give her side hugs and give her compliments daily.

————
"Ugly, you got food all over your mouth." Jungkook teased.

I quickly used napkins and got rid of the residue. I got used to him calling me 'ugly' as I got to call him 'idiot' in return.

While we were busy laughing and chatting away, my phone suddenly rang.

"Excuse me for a moment." I said, but I still picked up my phone on the dinning table. We grew a lot more comfortable with each other, and I treat them as if they are my real brothers, I was no longer terrified of the fact that they are vampires as they never once hurt me, however I pray that they won't ever reveal the truth to me.

"Y/N, I got terrible news, your grandpa.." my mom sobbed.

My face changed immediately, I wasn't prepared for the news, not at all, especially now that I'm in Korea.

I gave a fake smile and said, "I need to take this outside."

I went out of the restaurant and continue receiving the terrible news. Tears kept streaming down my eyes and I couldn't hold in the cry anymore, I ended the call and squat down, letting the tears fall.

Jimin and jungkook both were carefully listening to the conversation with their vampire hearing skills, while the rest were having fun eating. They heard your sobs and Jimin ran out immediately,

Jungkook was aware of Jimin's feelings towards you, and even if he really loved you, he wouldn't fight with Jimin at all. He clenched his fist tightly and shut his eyes. Controlling his emotions to not just run out of the restaurant to hug and comfort you. Hearing your sobs destroyed jungkook, he didn't know he fell for you so hard, not till today.

-Y/N's POV-

"Hey Y/N, you Alright?" Jimin said.

I looked up, honestly a little disappointed that it wasn't jungkook who came for me. I turned behind and saw jungkook casually resting his eyes. It hurt me a lot, I needed him the most at this timing.