17 what are we?

-Jungkook's POV-
"Hyungs open the door" I shouted.

Within seconds, the hyungs came out and unlocked the door.

"Thank god you found Her." Jimin hyung said.

I gave him a small smile before continuing, "I'll put her in my room, I fed her my blood so she should be fine, I'll be staying with her."

Everyone nodded and even though Jimin hyung seems a little unwilling, he knows it's the right thing to do. Especially how jungkook found Y/N through a gut feelings. It proves that they are soulmates.

I laid Her on my bed and tuck her in with my blanket. I asked jin hyung to prepare some porridge in case Y/N wakes up and feels hungry.

"Don't ever run away from me again, I was so worried." I whispered as I moved a strand of hair that was covering her face.

She was sleeping so peacefully and I decided to rest my eyes too. I grabbed her hand and laid down beside her. A smile forming on my face as I finally felt peaceful after two worrying days.

-Y/N's POV-
I woke up multiple of times but I wasn't able to open my eyes, I felt too tired from the lack of rest.

"Wat..er" I mumbled out hoarsely.

"You want water? Okay hang on." I heard Jungkook said.

Within seconds I felt myself being lifted to a sitting position by an arm while another arm holding a cup and pressing it against my lips.

I drank a few sips before falling back asleep. I really wanted to thank jungkook for literally everything, but my body wouldn't allow me to do so.

After that, I would wake up every time someone says something, but I still couldn't open my eyes.

"Jungkook, there's a photoshoot for you today, you need to go." I heard rm said.

"No, I'm not leaving her. She should be awake by now, I fed her my blood." Jungkook replied.

"I'll take care of her." Another voice spoke. Jimin?

"But- okay, I'll be back within an hour, if she's awake please call me." Jungkook said and I felt the weight beside the bed lifted.

As soon as I was falling back asleep, I felt someone touched my cheek. 'Jungkook is back?' I thought to myself.

"How I wish you could be mine." He whispered.

However, the voice belonged to Jimin, not Jungkook.

"You know, when I first met you, i felt attracted to you immediately. And even though I knew that jungkook treated you differently, I only wanted you for myself and that's why I openly told my hyungs about my feelings towards you hoping that jungkook would get the hint haha." He chuckled at the end.

"But in the end, you still chose him. You might never know this, but I needed to say it, I'm so Glad you're unconscious now. You know when the hyungs stated that you might be jungkook's soulmate? My heart hurt, really badly, and when Jungkook went to search for you, a part of me wished that you would be found as I don't want anything to happen to you. But another part of me, secretly hoped that he wouldn't find you, as that would prove that you aren't his soulmate."

He removed his hand from my cheeks and held my hand. "I'm sorry for being so selfish before, both of you are soulmates and I want you to be happy. So I'll let you go to Jungkook. However if he bullies you, I'll kill him okay?" He finished off and gave my forehead a peck.

Once I heard the door of the room close, presumably he went out of the room, a tear fell from eyes. "Jimin really loved me. I'm sorry Jimin, that I couldn't return it." I said it in my heart. He didn't deserve me, he deserves someone who would love him back.

Little did Jimin know, not only did I hear whatever he said, Jungkook did too. He trusts his hyungs a lot but he was still insecure, he connected a small recording device and linked it to his earpiece, he heard everything that Jimin said and he honestly felt really guilty and of course thankful.

After another few hours of sleep, I finally felt energetic enough to open my eyes.

I blinked a few times before I got adjusted to my environment. "You're finally awake, how do you feel?." Jungkook immediately asked. I gave a small nod ensuring him that I was alright. "Stupid pig, you slept on my bed for a whole day."

I smiled and attempted to get up, of course after sleeping for a whole day, I wasn't able to do so.

He immediately rushed forward and supported me. I took this chance to hug him. I could tell that he was shocked by my actions but he hugged me back and buried his head into my neck.

"Don't you ever dare run from me again idiot." He sighed.

"I'm sorry and thank you" I replied.

He broke the hug and raised an eyebrow at me.

"I remember everything that happened in the cottage, you shouldn't have kneeled do-" I was cut off when he suddenly pressed his lips against mine.

After being stunned for a couple of seconds, I kissed him back. I felt him smile and I brought my hands to his neck while his snaked to my waist.

"There you go, you just repaid me for doing all the stupid acts I did for you.. with this." He grinned as he broke the kiss.

"I'm really Glad you were the one who found me." I smiled.

"Are you hungry? Jin hyung made porridge." He asked.

I nodded my head and pouted.

"Ew don't do that idiot." He act disgusted but I swear I saw him smile once he turned to the side.

I rolled my eyes and leaned back at the frame of the bed. I looked around his room which i never once entered before and observed all the cute baby pictures of him.

"My Mother asked me to put them up." He said, while holding a tray of porridge and water.

"It's cute." I told him.

"Obviously!" He chuckled and I rolled my eyes again.

He sat beside me, took a spoonful of porridge and blew it.

"Open your mouth." He said.

"What honour do I have for you to be feeding me." I laughed.

"Shut up and open your mouth." He said cheekily.

I played back and zipped my lips together, purposely disobeying him.

"I'll kiss you if you don't open them." He said with a straight face.

"What are we?" I suddenly asked.

"That's so random, let's feed you first." He blew the porridge again.

"I'm serious Jungkook, please don't avoid it." I looked into his eyes.

"What do you want us to be?" He replied with a question. How smart...

"Honestly I don't even know, a few months ago we were enemies, a few weeks ago we were best friends and a week ago you went all 'I would do anything for you' and suddenly you hugged and kissed me today. I definitely hope we aren't just friends."

"We're soulmates." He said.

Soulmates. I suddenly recalled what Jimin said, what exactly are soulmates though?

"And If you asked me, I also want to be your Boyfriend." He said confidently.