Character Profiles

Hi, I know it may be late but I'd like to add the character profiles for my story. The characters' names will be in bold while their info will be in whatever font I want.

Name: Anna Xavier
Age: 14 turning 15 and then turning 16
Birthday: November 29
Description: She's quite harsh in some points but only because she was left by her special someone but sooner or later that will change. She is the most beautiful in the three, i think. Stick to one and solemn.

Name: Ciana Alice Ramirez a.k.a Callie
Age: 15 to 16
Birthday: April 7
Description: Definitely a fighter. She loves shouting when something is wrong. She is a cheerleader, not typical for her. Mahilig siyang makipag away, a lot. She is the back-up of her friends, somethimes. She's quite sexy, all of them are. Char!

Name: Mayumi Chan a.k.a Mimi
Age:14 turning  15 turning 16
Birthday: December 28
Description: She is the smart type. She is very sweet and vulnerable. She is very silent but her mind can sometimes get the best of her. She likes to read on her freetime and she is very dependable. She is somehow like the guidance counselor of those two.

Name: Christian Cole Sanders
Age:14 turning  15 turning 16
Birthday: October 29
Description: Mahilig sa mga rules. He is a chickboy. Basically, you will know his motto on a specific chapter. He likes drinking and girls.. eeesh.. He's quite double sided. Napaka strict niya when it comes to his presidency but he is still very um.. boastful. Oh and um.. mahilig siyang mangiwan. He takes pleasure in doing so. Sadist.

Name: Clinton Collins
Age: 15 turning 16
Birthday: February 14
Description: Mapang-asar yet may gustong ligawan. Siya ang pinaka mayabang sa kanilang lahat. Kumbaga siya yung hari. Saksakan ng yabang, self-confidence, asar at lahat ng pedeng ibara ni Callie sa kaniya. Sensitive din naman siya, hindi lang siguro pansin. Ata.

Name: Yiu Miyamoto
Age: 15 turning 16
Birthday: January 17
Description: He's half japanese as you can see from his family name. He's kind to some people but most of the time it's for show. He really is a silent killer. Magaling siya mag-pretend kaya you better watch out kung kasama mo siya sa april fools' day. Mahilig siya magbasa at napaka competitive niya kapag tungkol na sa academics.

Um. Guys. That's all. Let's just see how much they change after the story. Love you😘😘