Episode 10

Recap:swasan friendship

Today episode:
Sanskar was sitting in study ..and busy in work…swara came back to take her file ..sanskar saw her and given a smile..swara also gives back slight smile..she took her file and  goes..sankar stood to keep his file ..while keeping his some files fell from  swara’s self  ..he picked all file kept it back..and move little ..somthing strike on his mind he came back to swara’ self and removed file and his eyes fall on dairy .he took that dairy and sat on the couch and start reading.

Sanskar(mono): sry swara without ur permission I'm reading ur dairy ..but i have to do this …i want  to know all truth..i knw ur innocent but i want to knw what happen that day..by telling this open her dairy on front page it is fully decorated with thoughts and designd and written
#DR.SWARA  BOSE SECRET#
IF ANOYBODY TOUCH MY DAIRY WITHOUT MY PERMISSION THEN THAT PERAON WILL BE DONKEY IN THEIR  NEXT BIRTH#

sanskar laughed after reasing this..
After  he started to reading ..

Page 1
Today i got to knw the truth that I'm shekhar gadodia daughter ..i craved for my father love ..everyone tease me in school that i dont have father ..but now i got my baba..i ll unite maa and baba.

Page 2
Me ragini and laksh and ayu are mission to unite maa and baba…
We are success to unite maa baba..and now we are swaragini .. now we are happy family but dadi and baba dnt like ayush.
(Guys im not extending dairy very long i was writing only short )

Page 3
Today i determine to ask baba and dadi reason for hating ayu.
I asked them then for my shock ..i got to knw that ayush is nt my real brother maa adopted him.. dadi shouted in whole badi ..everyone shock ..ayu who jst enter badi he was broken …

Page 4
All gadodia member disowed ayu and ragini also hate him..ayu left gadodia home and stayed with dida..bt my love for him never change ..we both go every sunday out ..

Page 5
Laksh family came to for my alliance ..but  he came for ragini.
..

page6
______\__\____

Page 7
——-

Page 8
Today august  20
Today is my marriage with laksh ..I'm feeling very nervous ..

Page 9
 When i  came 3 day after marriage ..i got to knw that laksh and ragini are married ..and all blame me i eloped on marrige day with my boyfriend ..no one is beliving on me..i told truth to maa and dida and ayu .. bt i haven't told that ragini loved laksh  ..
Still that day comes as my bad dream.. still that incident coming as my bad dream .me and ragini went to do puja temple near river bank  ..after doing puja  i came to throw the flower ..i came on pool wher ragini is waiting for me then she told she love laksh and she pushed me in river…i was helpless..

Page 10
I was in hospital some one admitted me in hospital ..i really want to thank the person…

Sanskar closed her dairy and a lone tear escape form his eyes …he immediately took his phone and call some one.

Os: hello Sanskar

Sanskar:hello

Os: what happen

Sanskar: i got swara dairy in which she written her marrige day incident.

Os: so what ur thinking

Sanskar: i want to prove her innocent

Os: how u ll prove

Sanskar: i ll …u dont worry trust me

Os: i trust u..

Sanskar: ok bye

Os: bye

He hangup phone and kept dairy on shelf and came out and saw swara was arranging dinning table he went near her .she saw him and

Swara: Arey Sanskar i was coming to call u only ..come have lunch .
Sanskar nodded and both sat for lunch .. there was silence Sanskar broke the silence

Sanskar: swara u dont want to prove ur self innocent .
Swara was shock by his question..

Swara: i don't want to prove my self innocent … Sanskar was shocked after listening her

Swara:i know i m innocent and god knows the truth and my family trust me that's enough for me.

Sanskar: but i want to prove u innocent

Swara:i dont understand u ..u forcebly married me to take revenge for ur bro..then u talking with me polite and now u want to prove me innocent ..why u doing this ..i want to knw .

Sanskar: i m taking revenge but my revenge is sweet  revenge ..ok i have soultion for this..u have to accpet the condition

Swara: what's  that..

Sanskar: if u prove innocent then i will do whatever u tell.if u nt prove innocent then u have to do what I'll tell..
Swara think for some time

Swara: if i prove innocent then u ll do what i tell…

Sanskar:yes

Swara: u ll be honest na

Sanskar:yes and i knw u ll prove urself innocent i trust u .
Swara was surprised by his sentence ..he left to his room

Swara(mono): what he told he trust me …o god i can't understand his nature ..he is behaving good with me ..and he want to take revenge i can't understand..

Precap: not decided