EPISODE 31

Now let start:
A sun rays fall on our lovely couple who sleeping in each other embrace..swara sleep disturbed she opened her eyes saw he cute hubby face who is cuddling more on her neck she peck his lips covered herself in duvet and went to washroom ..after taking bath she came wearing black and pink strip sweat shirt and black jeans .went near Sanskar ..

Swa: sanskar wakeup ..

San:5 min jaan

Swa: sanskar u have important meeting ..after hearing meeting he woke up and went to washroom giving a peck on her lips ..she blushed arranged the bed and arranged his cloth kept all his belonging and went down to badi .

screen shift to badi ..
ragini woke due to sun rays she remembered last night incident ..she went to washroom stumbling due to pain ..she got ready and came out saw laksh with painful eyes who is sleeping due to alcohol .she went down where she saw her family is sitting she went to kitchen ..her dadi saw her going and her pale face she too followed her .she came to kitchen saw ragini is preparing lemon water .

Dadi:ladoo are u ok
Ragini who was busy in her thought jerk suddenly hearing voice ..

Rag:yes dadi.

Dadi:for whom ur preparing this lemon juice ..are u k.

Rag:ya dadi I’m OK .

Dadi:ladoo ur hiding something ..tell me what is matter ..and she saw her wrist and neck where have marks .

Dadi:ladoo what is this ..hw u got this mark..ladoo tell na plz ..
Ragini couldn’t able control cried bitterly ..

Dadi: ladoo tell na y r crying ..what’s matter ..ragini told her dadi night incident ..hugged her cried hard ..bt they heard glass broken sound saw toward door ..they saw shekar is standing there and after hearing ragini tea cup slipped from his hand which he came to keep in kitchen ..

Dadi:see shekar what laksh have done to our ladoo.

Shek: maa call maheshwari here . .. Saying this shekar went to ragini room dragged laksh to hall. Dadi called maheshwari family ..

Screen shift to sm mansion .

Sanskar after getting ready came down where swara is setting dinning table .

San:good mrng jaan ..kissed her cheek .

Swa:good mrng
Both sat on dinning table having bf .

San:shona u looking pretty in this shirt ..

Swa: thnk u .they we’re talking when sanskar phone rang ..he lifted call.

San:hello

Op:hello jiju its me ayush .

San:hi ayu what’s hw r u .

Ayu:, I’m good hw r u ..

San:all good .

Ayu:jiju is di there .

San:ya ..wait I ll give ..he handed the phone to swara .

Swa:hi baccha

Ayu: hi di wr r u.

Swa:home ..y ..

Ayu: I m calling u from since half an hr ur not receiving

Swa: o sry my cell Is in room.

Ayu:can u plz come to home ..

Swa:ayu everything OK ..u sound low ..

Ayu: di everything is OK .

Swa:then what’s the matter.

Ayu:di today is my result ..so plz come na ..