Episode 16

Recap:Swara as SB.

Flashback continue..
San:yes aditya is ur bade papa raj singhania son aditya singhania…and sonakshi is my elder sis..aditya is like my brother who knw everything abt me and u r singhania family princess .u knw the name shona was kept by raj uncle and adi use to call u doll..ayush is adi real brother.
Swara was shocked to listening the truth..

San:u knw di and adi love each other bt dp opposed them ..so they both eloped and married…adi have his bussiness in mumbai so they shift there after  2 yr  of marrige they both came to kolkata but that was adi last visit ..di was  7  mnth pregnant that time mom dad and me are happy..bt dp and his family showed fake happiness and di was staying with us  next day was di baby shower function was there ..adi was going to mumbai for some wrk ..bt adarsh hired goons and killed him and after listening this news di got labour pain…after i hired detective ..and got to knw that it was planned by  ap and adarsh…and when adarsh got to knw that i got to knw they hired goons . So he blamed me for molesting case…
That day was baby naming ceremony i was heart broken after knowing that the person whom di treat as god snatched her husband i was drunken that day .taking this opportunities parish came to my room..they handed me paper.

Adarsh: sanskar sign this

San:what is this.

Adar:property papers . U r transferring ur property on my name .

San:no way I'll not sign

Adrsh:sign otherwise u have to pay for that…

San:no i ll never sign.

Adr:ok now pay …and he signed pari ..she destroyed her makeup and tore her blouse sleeves and  presented herself in bad condition ..i was shock to see this all..i came to sense when i heard pari crying bitterly sitting in corner and adarsh holding my collar..soon all family gatherd there..they start drama..

Dp:what's going on.

Adr:papa this blo*dy sanskar try to force pari ..thank god i came on time..ap saw pari in corner and went near her to console her.

San:no i did not done anything  he is lying .
Ap came front and slapped me ..

Dp : sanskar  i never thought u ll do like this..

Sona:bade papa sanskar will never do like this plz let him explain..

Ap:oo so u ll give advice to us who eloped from house  .both brother and sister are same..i could nt handle my di insult..

San: dare u say anything abt my di ..i will kill u .
Dp slapped me and  order me leave the house

Laksh:papa atleast listen to bhai..

Ap: laksh u r supporting that person who try to rape ur bhabi ..that was enough for me .i was leaving home lucky came and hold my hand .

Laksh: i ll also come

San: no lucky  everyone need u ..u stay here plz.

Lak:bhai..sanskar cutted him

San: u have my swear..
When i was leaving di brought her luggage .

San: di what is this .

Sona:i can't live here i ll go to my home.

San:di hw u ll go ..

Sona:dnt wrry i calked dad ..he sent driver …we both left home both went to raj uncle home…after 1 week di and raj uncle family left mumbai ..i stayed in mumbai and  established my own company..u knw adi knw everything abt me  ..when first i saw my angel i told him..and he knw my angel so he helped me in getting her pics and knw abt her like and dislike…and u knw he always talk abt u .he secretly watch u ..and arnav uncle kept bodygaurd for u .raj uncle and arnav uncle never think that ur not their blood ..