20

Haeyoung's POV

I walk to my locker to take some books for today's lesson. I yawned , beacuse I am tired and don't get enough sleep because I'm studying. And I actually on call with Jaemin last night because he asked if we could discuss about science through the phone and I just said yes , because why not?

As I open my locker , there's someone push back the locker door , make my fingers in between. And that's hurt a lot.

(a/n ; if you watch you hi school love on , you'll find this scene familiar)

I look up to see who the hell did that , It's Minseo. I mentally sighed.

"What do you want?" I asked , even though my fingers are hurting.

"Don't you think we have things to settle?" She asked , pushing the door even harder.

"No." I said coldly , but highkey terrified.

"I said stay away from Jaemin."

She did?

Oh.

"So you're the one who send the threats?" I asked but she push it even harder , I can't even fight back.

"Why you're doing this ? You're his girlfriend , do you afraid that someone like me will --"

She push even harder , before I could finish my words. I groaned in pain.

"We broke up. Because of you."

They did?

"Stop it." Someone said and pull Minseo , so that she can let the locker door go.

It's Jeno.

"Why you're interfering us?!" Minseo yelled, making Jeno smirked.

"Why you're bullying people?" Jeno asked back.

"Jang Haeyoung I'm not done with you." She said and walked away.

I look at my hand , it's kinda swollen a bit and bleed a bit.

"Are you okay? You should get some treatment before infection happens." Jeno said.

"Thanks for saving me anyway , I'll go to the infirmary soon. You can go." I said.

"I know you will never go to the infirmary , I'll take you there." He said and pull my wrist. This kinda make my heart raced a bit. Oh sh– stop Haeyoung.

We arrived at the infirmary.

He take the first-aid box and take out the cream.

"I can do it by myself." I said trying to get the cream from his hand.

He pull his hand ,

"Shhh. I'll do it." He said.

He put the cream on my hand and sometimes I flinched because it's hurt.

"She's wild isn't she?" He asked.

"Minseo? Yea.."

"Don't you think you should get away from Jaemin ? She might hurting you again." He said.

Why? Why he always said that I should get away from Jaemin?

"I don't have reason to do so , Jeno." I said.

"It's hurt for me to see you hurting because of Jaemin." He said, as he wrap my hand.

"Because I can do better." He mumbled.

"Excuse me?"

"I like you too , Haeyoung." He said.

Oh no , not this again.