36

Haeyoung's POV

As planned , my mom and I will go to the volunteering event at the orphanage and Jaemin will go together with us , I heard Jisung and his mom will attend the event too.

I'm getting ready to go , and then I go to downstairs for breakfast.

"Hi."

"Jaemin , what are you doing here?" I asked , I thought we going to pick him up later.

"I asked him to come here , and he's so excited." My mom said.

I look at her.

"How?" I asked in confusion.

"I have his number , Haeyoung. I need my daughter's boyfriend number too." My mom said.

"Oh mom , please." I said and laughed , then I make my way to the table.

"Okay , enjoy the breakfast , I'm going to get ready." My mom said and go upstairs.

My dad isn't at home , he have night shift and still at hospital.

"Aren't you excited?" Jaemin asked.

"I do this every year." I said.

I want to take the toast and he already put a toast with jam on it on my plate.

"Eat it." He said.

"Thanks." I said and smiled.

"Now I realise that you're really beautiful." He stated , make me choke on my food.

"Oh gosh , drink the water." He said and hand me a glass of plain water.

"Stop it!" I said and his his arm. He's so cheesy.

"You like it , aren't you?" He asked with his flirty smile.

"Stop it , Na Jaemin. I'm gonna tell my mom. She'll be mad." I said.

"I don't think so , I asked for permission already." He said.

"What?"

"I asked her whether I can be flirty to you or not. She said that I can. Honestly I did flirt to her too." He said.

My jaw dropped.

"Unbelievable , Jaemin wow. Where did you learn such a thing?" I asked.

"It's my nature." He said , earning my fake vomiting sound.

"Gosh , I suddenly don't know a Na Jaemin." I said and pretend to ignore him.

"Kids , are you guys done? Let's go." My mom said.

We both wash our dishes at the sink. Jaemin , being naughty he's splashing water to me.

"Oh gosh stop! It'll be a waste of water." I said to him and he chuckled.

After doing that , after my clothes are wet , we go out.

I open the in front door of the car and my mom stopped me.

"Sit at the back." She said.

"What? Why?" I asked her in confusion.

"Don't let Jaemin sit alone at the back." My mom said and I'm really confused.

"Can you just come here?" He said and pull me so I can enter the car.

Man , what he's doing? My mom obviously in front of me.

Then , I saw my mom chuckled.

"Mom!"

"You both are so cute." She said and I rolled my eyes.