32

Jaemin's POV

"Okay Jaemin , for this part , you going to turn around okay? Like this." Taeyong hyung said and demonstrates it for me.

"Oh okay , I'll try." I said and try to do the turn.

"Oh okay cool." He said and then go and observe the others.

The examination week already ended , and this week is full with practice. Who participate and in charge of anything didn't have to attend the lesson at class. That's why I'm here.

"Jaemin! Focus." Haechan said and I nodded. I zoned out so frequently now , I don't know why.

"You are tired , right?" Doyoung hyung asked as he tap my shoulder.

I look at him , still catching my breath.

"You can go out. Taeyong! Let all of them rest." He said.

"Okay , one hour and then come back here." Taeyong said.

I nodded.

"Thank you hyung." I said and get out from the dance room. I make my way to my locker and take a towel , I'm so sweaty right now.

"Dude, do you need a t-shirt? Your t-shirt is so wet right now." Haechan who is opening his locker said.

"Do you have extra?" I asked.

"Always do." He said and hand me a black t-shirt.

"Thanks." I said and make my way to the toilet. I change up. This is so tiring.

I get out from the toilet and go to the garden. Inhaling some fresh air is not wrong right?

Haeyoung's POV

I just settled down with my drawing , I've been drawing it for three days and finally settle.

"You already done it?" Mina asked and I nodded.

"Girl , you're fast." She said and I smiled.

I need to submit to Taeil.

"I've done." I said.

"Okay good , you can go out. And if you have time you can go to the exhibition hall to help them." Taeil said and make me nodded in return. I get out from the room.

I don't have anything to do , so I will just go to the hall. I pass by the garden and I saw someone that is very familiar.

"Jaemin?"

He's enjoying the wind that blowing on his face. I start to form a smile. I go to the nearest vending machine and get two box of chocolate milk.

And then I come closer to him. He didn't realise that I'm here since he closing his eyes.

"Na Jaemin." I said and I hand him the chocolate milk. He open his eyes and he saw the chocolate milk , then he look at me.

"What are you doing here?" He asked.

"I've done my job." I said and sit down beside him as he take the chocolate milk.

"You?" I asked.

"I'm on my break time." He said and I nodded.

"What happened? You look stressed." I asked.

"I am. I'm quite tired." He said.

I pat his back.

"You will do a great job, don't worry." I said.

He smiled at me.

"I miss you." He said and I chuckled.