8

"She's late" Jennie sigh and looked at her watch. Lunchtime almost over and Lisa didn't show up at the storage room. Jennie fixed the lunch box that Lisa gave her. She didn't have a bite, she wants Lisa to join her to eat the food that she made. Jennie also brought alcohol and new band-aids for Lisa's wounds.

Lisa and she are classmates on the next subject. Jennie sits at her usual seat, where Lisa sits beside her. She looked around to look for Lisa but she didn't see any sign of Lisa. "Where is she?" She mumbles while looking out the window. "Did she ditched her class again?"

"You're not in that class, it will be just a waste of time. I only attend my class if Jennie unnie will be there"

She shakes her head as she remembered how Lisa told her that she will attend her classes as long as Jennie was there.

"Class dismissed," Her professor told the class and she quickly stood up and run towards the exit. Someone grab her hands from behind. She smiled in her mind at the thought it might be Lisa. 'Act cool, tell her you're mad at her for ditching you' she inhales before looking at the person who grabbed her hands.

"J-jisoo unnie" Jennie's gaze wonder behind Jisoo to look for Lisa. She heaved a deep sigh when she doesn't see any sign of Lisa.

"Yeah? Are you looking for someone, Jenduek?" Jisoo asked Jennie with her concerned look. Jennie shakes her head. As much as possible she doesn't want to talk about Lisa when she's with Jisoo, Jennie knows that the two doesn't get along well. "Let's go for our next class, we'll be late," Jisoo said and drag Jennie along with her.

After their classes ended, Jennie was more worried, she didn't see Lisa everywhere. She has one more chance to see Lisa, the studio.

"Where are you going, Jendeuk? Are you not going to go home with me again?" Jennie totally forgot about Jisoo, Jennie doesn't want to lie to her unnie, but she needs to.

"I have things to settle in the clubs, you go ahead unnie" She said smiling before running away from Jisoo.

When she arrived at the studio the members were busy practicing. Everyone looks at her, but she just searches for Lisa. And again she didn't see Lisa.

"Jennie?" She turned her head back and saw Momo was standing there. She didn't smile and just look at Momo.

"Are you looking for Lisa?" She asked sweetly. Jennie was about to deny but she needs to know where Lisa is. Jennie hesitantly nods and look away from Momo's gaze. It made her uncomfortable.

"She's not here, Jennie. Tho I saw her a while ago at the parking lot. It was lunchtime" Jennie attention was on Momo as she remembering the events. "Are you sure it was Lisa?" Momo closed her eyes and try harder to remember.

"Yeah, I'm sure it was her. She leaves the school early. But to my surprise..." Momo was hesitant to continue her sentence. But Jennie nods to give her assurance to Momo. "R-rosé followed her and drive where Lisa was heading"

Jennie didn't utter a word and leave the studio. She felt a pang in her heart. She's hurt, first because Lisa ditched her and now she with Rosé and nowhere to be found.

"How could she?" Jennie said and clenched her hands. Her throat feels dry. She hands are trembling. She's not mad, she's hurt. And a tear escaped her eyes. She never cried in the past 10 years after her parents' divorce and the sudden disappearance of her playmate.

She wipes her tears away. But the tears won't stop from falling. That day she cried her pain away.

×

Lisa smells the fragrance of the rose flower. It was her mom's favorite. She slowly opens her eyes and saw her mother smiling so sweetly and leaning on the tree with the flowers in her hands. "Pranpriya, honey, come here" her mother offers her a hug and Lisa quickly runs toward her and gave her a tight hug.