17

Jennie nervously sits down on the bench at the rooftop of the hospital, the hospital has a mini garden where some patients go when they want to have a fresh air.

"I know you hate me, Jennie" Rosé started when they both take their seat. "I know you know that I'm into Lisa too" Rosé added.

Jennie smirked and looked at her. "Yes, I hated you.  But I only realized just know when you asked me, that I shouldn't be hating you" Jennie said that made Rosé surprised. "You've been a good friend to Lisa, you even stay with her father. And I should thank you for that. Thank you for being a good friend to Lisa" Jennie said.

"But I like her, won't you get mad at me, if I like her?" Rosé asked and Jennie giggled before looking straight at her eyes.

"You like her, I like her too. But I won't let you have her" Jennie said without breaking their eye contact. But Jennie saw how Rosé sadly smiles at her.

"I know you do like her. She doesn't like me, but she doesn't like you too" Rose said.

Jennie raised her eyebrow at her, she doesn't have any idea on what she's saying. "What do you mean?" Jennie asked.

"I can accept that it is you that she likes, but she doesn't like you too, Jennie," Rosé said. "It's Jisoo, she likes Jisoo. And she's using you to get closer to Jisoo, Jennie" Rosé added.

Jennie shakes her head while laughing at her. "If this how you want to play to get to her heart, you won't win. I will not believe at you, Rosé" Jennie said and stands up.

"I'm not playing anymore, Jennie. I'm giving up on her. I know I will never win over Jisoo. And I just telling you the truth now, Jennie" Rosé said and stands up too.

"Shut up, why would you think that I'll believe you?" Jennie said and turned her head around. But before she can walk Rosé called her name.

"You went to Lisa's house right? I was at my room, I saw you walk outside her house. And you know what I see when you went home?" Rosé asked Jennie didn't look at her. "I saw Jisoo, going out of her house too, Jennie. She was with Jisoo that time" She continued and Jennie turn her head at her.

"That's not true," Jennie said.

"It is true, this happened a long time ago, but I saw them hugging each other at a shop" Rosé continue.

"That's not true," Jennie said with a cracked voice. "It can't be true"

Rosé opened her phone and reach out her hand to let Jennie see the picture on her phone.

Jennie bit her lips seeing Lisa hugging Jisoo. But she still chooses to shake her head and doesn't believe at Rosé. "That's edited," Jennie said and trying to believe at herself.

"If that picture won't be enough, will this be enough" Rosésaid and click on her phone to play an audio.

"Don't you dare back out, we have a deal. Here my plan asked her out. She would probably say yes, trust me. And when she finally confess break her heart"

Jennie's eyes widened when she heard Jisoo on the audio. Rosé replayed the audio and Jennie covered her ears. "Stop, stop it please," Jennie said while covering her ears and her tears slowly streaming down her face.

"They know each other even before, they want to hurt you, Jennie," Rosé said and Jennie cries while shaking her head.

"No, that's not true. Why would my friend hurt me?" Jennie asked while crying.

"Jisoo, is not your friend, Jennie. A friend is a person who won't hurt you intentionally. Maybe she's jealous, you always shine and you covered Jisoo with your shadow"

Jennie sobs while hearing Rosé words. And she analyzes every detail of it, on how Jisoo hated Lisa before but now she's okay with her. Does that mean a thing? 

"I want to save you from heartache, Jennie. I hesitated at first, but I know this is the right thing to do" Rosé said and tries to step near her but Jennie step away from her.

"You don't know, Lisa at all.  You don't even know why is she at your school, you don't even know about her mother. Jisoo and Lisa planned to hurt you, why don't you asked them yourself?" Rosé said.

Jennie looked up and wipes her tears, "Ask them if they really planned to hurt you, so you'll know I'm not lying" Rosé said and stares at Jennie's eyes.

Jennie trembles while thinking, she doesn't know if she's telling the truth. But the only thing to find out is to ask Jisoo and Lisa.

Jennie didn't utter a word and left the mini garden. Rosé watches her leave, smirking. "Good girl, that's what I want" Rosé whispered to herself and laugh like a little devil.

Jennie still sobbing while heading downstairs, she planned to confront Lisa, at their house.

But she stopped walking when she bump someone and made her fall outside the hospital.

"Jennie, you're here early," Lisa said and smiled at her. When she noticed that Jennie's eyes are red and her nose. "Are you crying? Is it painful, I'll take you to inside" Lisa said and grabs Jennie's hand to help her stand, but before she can drag Jennie in.  Jennie forcefully let go of her hand.

"Is it true?" Jennie asked while crying. Lisa's trembles seeing Jennie cries. "You're planning to hurt me?" Jennie continues, and her tears are non stop falling on her cheeks. Lisa was about to grabs Jennie's hand but Jennie steps back to avoid her. "Answer my question, Lisa. Is it true?" Jennie asked again.

Lisa bit her lips after heaving a deep sigh. She knows that this day will happen, the day where Jennie will find out her plan before.

"Yes,  Jennie it was true," Lisa said and looked at her eyes and hurting just by seeing Jennie cries.

Lisa closed her eyes when she saw Jennie's hand approaching her cheeks, preparing for her slap.

"How dare you hurt me?" Jennie asked, and Lisa opened her eyes to see that her hands are slowly going down and didn't continue her slap. "Lisa, you know it is hard for me to trust a person. I trusted you, Lisa, because I thought you were different from them. But you failed me, you're just like them" Jennie said and turned her head around from her. "Don't you ever show your face in me. I don't want to see you anymore" she said and walk away.

"I'm sorry Jennie," Lisa said with a cracked voice but Jennie continues to walk with and ignoring her.

'It won't fix anything' Lisa whispered to herself.

Lisa's tears form on her eyes while seeing Jennie walk away from her. 'She hates me now' Lisa thought and sobs.

When she looked up she saw Jennie's back, 'I can't let her go' Lisa said to herself.

"Jennie" Lisa called her name and tries to chase her but her phone rang and she saw Rosé caller ID.

"What?" She shouted at her phone.

"Your,  dad. Come quickly" Rosé said. Lisa hung up and stares at Jennie's back while walking and wiping her tears.

'I'll come back to you' Lisa said and went inside the hospital.