Chapter 1

"Well I guess this is the house, Foster Home no.9here i go" I said as I knocked on my new home

I waited about lets say five seconds and a women in her 50s opened the door.

"Oh you must be London, come on in sweety" She said. I gently faked on a smile and went in looking at the inside of the house.

"My name is Pam, Pam Stepnick" Pam said with a smile

"h-hi Pam" I said nervously and shyly

"Don't be shy my dear, where is your luggage darling" Pam said gently

"I dont have that much just a gym bag with my clothes and stuff" I said 

"Well then let me show you to your room" She said as she started to walk up the stairs "Come on dear"

"Coming" I said as I followed her to my bedroom, when I walked through my bedroom door I opened my mouth with shock.

Your bedroom:

"I-its beautiful Mrs

"I-its beautiful Mrs.Stepnick" I said still shockedI

"Your most welcome dear, and please call me Pam" she said "Well I will leave you to unpack, I will be back so I can take you shopping how does that sound"

"Okay Mrs.Ste - I mean Pam " I said as she left my room

I opened my  bag and started unpacking the little things, each thing in  my bag meant everything to me. In my bag there where my clothes which belonged to my older sister, jewerly which belonged to my mother, hygienic  things and pictures of my family. Tears left my eyes as I looked at those pictures, how I miss them so much it has been 8 years since that incident. :

It was mine and my twin brother birthday, we were heading back home after a long day of fun, when out of nowhere I car going at about twice the speed as you should go came towards us.

My little brother which was 6 years at the time went passing through the windshield and dislocated his head, no one should experience that or see it. 

The rest of family were injured badly including me, Everyone's eyes where closed and I had little strength but i was crying and trying to yell for help. After a few seconds I heard a noise and a bad smell with that I could see my dad slowly opening his eyes. He tried to remove his foot but it was stuck that is when he pushed me out of the car and told me "I love you , Princess " and then the car caught on fire.  My dad saved me that night but I wish he hadn't then I wouldn't be suffering this life. The police found my family's bodies but they didn't find my twin brother's but I guess he was burned with the fire too quickly. 

I blacked out once I saw the car on fire and went into a coma which a woke up from after 5 months. I went into therapy but that didn't help me, how can someone heal from seeing there brother head and the rest of his body in a different place and their family deeply injured. I lived with my aunt but she also died a few months later in a car accident. I lost all the people I care about due to car accidents. Then I went to foster homes all were bad except two but with my luck they died. One family in a car crash and the other were murdered in front of me. The rest of my 6 foster homes are to never to be spoken to again especially my 4 th one that was the worst but I did meet Jack. He was a few years older then me but then he died also no one told me why or let me go to his funeral, how I miss him. He was like the brother I once had.

I was deep in thought when I heard Pam talking. "Sweety, London,London, LONDON" She said and I got scared

"Are you alright dear" She asked

"Yeah just lost in thought" and put on another fake smile

"Well i see you are done, are you ready to go shopping" She asked me

"Yes" I said. I haven't been shopping in year because all the clothes I would wear were my family's but I have to buy new ones. 

"Great, come lets go" She said as she left the room, I got out of my room and closed the door when I realized two other room opposite of mine and one was without a door.

"That your brothers' rooms, one of the door got destroyed when they were fighting" she said with a laugh at the last part

"Brothers?!?!" I said

"Yes, they are coming next week to see you" she said

"where are they?" I asked

"They live in LA sweety" She said

"oh okay" I said as I entered her car and went shopping

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

Hope you liked it. It was kind of short I promise that future chapters will be longer

Dont forget to LIKE,COMMENT, VOTE and FOLLOW

xoxo