Chapter 6

Logan's P.O.V

"BOYS CALL THE AMBULANCE NOW!!" I SHOUTED

I have absolutely no idea what is happening. I was introducing her to the Why Don't We boys and when she saw Jack she said something but no one could hear her. Then she just fell and was unconscious, I would have called for an ambulance but my mother told me that she does that when she's shocked/really stressed. I didn't know what caused her this but I just did what my mum told me.

She just woke up and started screaming and crying. Saying that it was a dream and he's dead. I didn't understand any of it. She suddenly lost conscious again so this time I told the boys to called for an ambulance immediately

Jack's P.O.V
This is after London fell and Logan carried her to her room.

I can't believe it. I thought she was dead, at least that's what they told me. But how can she be alive, how, how did she survive that. The only thing I know about them is that they went to jail for illegal drugs and alcohol possession. Even the police stated her as dead. OKAY yeah keep calm Jack, keep calm, this is a dream but I don't want it to be a dream. I want this to be reality I want her alive, I mean that's what I always wished for my birthday and at 11:11 every night. I always wishes that one day I would see her again and she would be alive.
_________________________
Who told Jack that London was dead?!?!