3 - A kiss wouldn't hurt

Jillian

Jillian

I'm scanning through the files of the finances of the company when Butter suddenly came into my mind and her lovely smile. I keep thinking about her simula nung nakita ko siya kanina.

She's really fun to be with.

Responsibilities was falling into my shoulder one by one but when Butter came, it felt like she was this happy little pill I got.

Natatawa nalang nga ako sa kapatid ko when she's getting jealous, because I was never clihgy with her. How I kissed and hugged Butter a while ago.

I close my laptop at naglakad papunta sa locker ko to put it in, since I'm at school kailangan ko muna mag focus for the upcoming finals and graduation.

Well I have to, being a summa cum laude in this batch is no joke. Especially I have to take care of the business we have here in the Philippines, since Mom and Dad have their own business and have their own families. But hindi ko pa sinasabi io kay Jelly because I don't want her to be dissapointed.

One fact about me? I'm a lipstick lesbian. I love girls, but there's one who caught my eye. Butter Villafuerte.

I finally decided to see her today, kaya naglakad ako papuntang sophomore building under her department pero more than 20 minutes na akong naglalakad dito but clearly she's not around.

Nasaan kaya si Butter?

"Hi, looking for me?" Paglingon ko sa nagsalita, it was Chloe. She kiss me on my left cheek, I don't like it but in order to fit in I have to.

But since Chloe, my so bestfriend for a very long time likes this kind of stuff so ginagawa ko na lang rin. I kinda do it for her.

"Yes, Uh I am." I said, I was in a state of shock to see her as well in a 2nd year building. Kasama niya rin pala ang grupo.

She was with Jane the headturner of the group, her family is known actually for their Café. Sheryl on the other hand has lot of Hotels well not her, her parents and last one we have Heather...the only thing we know her is that she has 1m as her budget every month, none more.

"Found my favorite girl." Chloe said while she was smiling at us. This sweet side of her, no one ever sees kaya no matter what she does I just can't hate her.

"Well, I am really having a bad day! This girl from one of my class throw some juice into my bag!" She said out of frustration.

"There you go, kasi ang arte mo." Heather said and laugh which Jane had a negative reaction to. We were just silent then while nagaaway sila.

"Shut up Heather, meanie!" She said and she pouted like a kid. What a bunch of spoiled brats. Sa aming lima, kami lang talaga ni Heather ang mature magisip, and all of them are kids. Right.