Fluff

This is short af
~~~~~~

Sam had left he bunker to get some stuff from a near "by gas n' sip", which left Dean and Cas alone.
They were both in the library (or whatever the hell it is) doing some research when Cas shivered a little. He had just lost his grace and still wasn't quite used to being human. Cas got up and got a blanket from Dean's room and walked back to the library and wrapped it around himself.
Dean looked up from the oh so fun book he was reading and noticed that Cas was wrapped up like a little burrito.

"You okay there buddy" Dean asked with an amused grin.

"I don't know you tell me. I have a blanket from your room wrapped around me." Cas said with a snarky tone.

"Well okay then," Dean just shrugged. "Guess you don't wanna cuddle"

Cas looked up automatically. "No I want cuddles!" Cas got up and went over to Dean.

"Nope, you were being snarky" Dean crosses his arms. Cas started pouting and went into the living room to lay down. "No baby I'm sorry come back" Dean got up and followed Cas. Cas took the blanket off of him so Dean could lay down with him. Dean laid down next to Cas holding him close and intertwining their legs. Cas then put the blanket on top of them. They both fell asleep like this.

~time skip~

"Guys I'm home!" Sam shouted at the top of the stairs of the bunker. No reply. He walked to the library, no one. Went to Cas and Dean's rooms, baron. Kitchen? Nope. Living room? Yep. Sam saw Cas and Dean snuggled up on the couch. He quickly got his phone and took a picture for blackmail- for memories sake.

~~~~~

That was crappy. I'm in study hall right now and I have to leave soon. Hope you enjoy!!! See you in the next one-shot!!