Don't make me go back

Dean woke up from his four hour nap. He got up and immediately smelled what seemed to be bacon and eggs. Which is a little strange because he's normally the one to make breakfast.

"Guess Sammy decides to make breakfast today. Good, cause I don't feel like it" Dean got up and shuffled down a flight of stairs and towards the kitchen. As he walked into the kitchen he saw someone who wasn't Sam. "Cas?"

"Oh, good morning honey. How'd you sleep?" Castiel spoke as he put some eggs on a plate, then turned around to face Dean with a smile plastered on his face.

"Um—" Dean paused for a few seconds to understand the situation. Remembering him and Sam were hunting a Djinn. "Guess I got captured, oh well" Dean thought to himself before responding to Cas's question. "Good, what about you angel?" Dean asked as he began walking towards Cas. Putting his hands on Cas's waist as he arrived at his destination. Leaning forward, he kissed Castiel on his cheek and smiling.

"Slept like a baby thanks to you" Castiel smiled and kissed Dean on the lips. Dean immediately deepening the kiss by licking Castiel's bottom lip, which Castiel welcomed. Exploring every nook and cranny of Castiel's mouth, Dean lifted Castiel onto the counter with his legs on either side of Dean's body. After Dean claimed dominance over Castiel. He started to trail kisses down to Castiel's neck and almost immediately found Cas's sweet spot, leaving a few marks there. Cas tried to stifle a moan as Dean began to palm him through his pants "De—nigh—Dean, stop— fuck— the foods gonna get co-cold"

"Eh so what? I'd rather have you for breakfast" Just as Dean was about to unzip Castiel's pants, the doorbell rung. "Seriously?" Dean got up to get the door so Castiel could get situated.  Dean opened the door to see a worried Sam. "Hey Sammy. Come in" Dean moved to the side to let Sam in.

"Hey Dean. Listen, this isn't real. A djin—" Sam was interrupted by Dean saying-

"Sam I already know" Dean said in a hushed tone so Castiel wouldn't hear.

"Honey, who's at the door?" Cas said from the kitchen. Sam of course not knowing who it was. Sam just gave Dean a questioning look.

"Just Sammy, baby bee" Dean said back. Sam once again giving Dean a questioning look.

"Baby bee?" Sam whispered to himself as both him and Dean made their way to the kitchen. Right as they walked into the kitchen, Sam froze. "Castiel?" Sam said completely in shock.

"Yes? Oh, hello Sam" Castiel said as he smiled at Sam and hugged him. "How are you?"

"I'm, uh, good. Listen, I really need to talk to Dean...alone" Sam said look between Cas and Dean.

"Ah okay. I'll be upstairs doing the laundry" Castiel said making his way over to Dean, kissing him sweetly then heading upstairs. Once Castiel was out of earshot, Sam turned to Dean.

"Bobby owes me twenty bucks. Anyway, Dean, as you know, this isn't real. A djinn got you." Sam spoke, worry lacing his voice. "And you know what happens if you stay too long"

"I know. But I won't have him when I go back. He'll just be my best friend, and I want more than that with him." Dean said looking at the floor.

"What makes you think Cas doesn't want the same thing with you? For all you know, he could be waiting for you to confess." Sam spoke matter of factly. "Listen, all I know is Cas is worried for you. Before I left to get you, he was pacing and mumbling to himself. You've been gone for a week Dean, he misses you"

"He could just miss me as a friend" Dean said raisin his voice slightly.

"Dean, go" Sam and Dean turned around to see Cas standing in the door frame. "If your Cas is anything like me, he does want you as more than a friend. Trust me"

"But, Cas—" Dean was interrupted.

"No buts Dean, go." Castiel paused walking up to Dean and putting his hands on his waist. "Please, don't do this to him, er, me" Cas said sadly and got up on his tiptoes to kiss Dean one last time. The kiss being bittersweet, you could see a single tear slip down Dean's face as they pulled away.

"Are you ready Dean?" Sam spoke quietly almost as if he spoke any louder he'd shatter Dean's soul. After a few moments of Dean looking into Castiel's unnaturally blue eyes, he took a deep breath and let it out.

"Y-yeah" Dean spoke choking on his words a little as he tried not to breakdown crying. Sam and Dean walked out the front door after saying their goodbyes. Dean never wanted to leave that dream world, even if he knew he'd die in the real world. He finally had what he desired, and he had to let it go.