( Cesar x reader . )

he cheated on you .
8 months . These last eight months flashed before his eyes like if he was dying maybe he was ..knowing that the love of his life.. , his girlfriend.. knowing that he might not call her his ever again ...every single memory full of you and your laughter or smile flashed upon his eyes . one stupid mistake that will determine yours and his future..

Cesar's pov*
there she was ... el amor de mi vida... she was breaking down infront of my eyes . I've seen y/n cry before but this time was different .. you see the hurt in her eyes. it hurts me more knowing that i caused it .. the most beautiful human being ever crying . she looked up at me with her red eyes , a tear streaming down her cheek ready to hit the floor , but the look wasn't with love .. it was a look of mixed emotions.

cesar- look princesa... I'm sorry .. these past months were the best of my life and I want to continue them ... and I didn't mean to hur- *y/n cut him off*
y/n- then why did you do it ... we were happy... why did you do it .... why did you kiss Olivia... 
Cesar - I was mad ... you were hanging out with ruby a lot .. and I sorta got jealous .. because that night I kissed Olivia... you decided to go out and hang out with ruby ... it made me mad .. I know you guys are just friends but that's how you and I started off as.. I just idk didn't like the way you guys looked at eachother or the way you guys had your inside jokes .. I know I shouldn't mind that .. but I did and well jealousy got the best of me ... I'm sorry princesa.. for hurting you .. I really love you ...
Y/n - *looks down* or maybe you didn't like me the way you thought you did ..
Cesar- y/n ... princesa don't say that .. you know I love you ... and I will always love you .. that kiss of Olivia and I meant nothing ... the only lips I wanna feel against mine is yours ... you changed me for the better . you're my sunshine .. you make my days .. I don't want that to end .. not now not ever ... you're the only one I want .. your my other half .. ever since you came into my life .... but it's all up to you ... mi corazon.. you chose our future but just know I'll always wait for you .. because if we are meant to be princesa ... time will show ...

ahhhh so like do y'all want another part 2? (: