( Cesar X Reader pt 2)

Y/N POV'
it's  officially been 6 months since the whole breakup or whatever you wanna call it with Cesar  but yet 2 months since we spoken because of an argument... yes im keeping track of the date .i know it sounds stupid and sad but the saddest thing about all this is that Cesar isn't the one I fell inlove with anymore.. he changed ... a lot ... he doesn't care any more .. about anything.. he stopped hanging out with the squad ... ruby and jamal..... meanwhile monse is in New York looking at some fancy writing school she's going to attend... Olivia went back to Texas like 3 months ago ..... I just miss Cesar a lot... the old him ... the new him is just hooking up with random girls every week or so ... half of me wants him back and half of me hates him ...

*a couple months ago * (ARGUMENT)
Cesar : y/n just let it go ! It was a stupid kiss ! THAT DIDNT MEAN ANYTHING!
y/n : it's must of meant something ... you didn't push her nor pulled away you let the kiss go on and on ... you said it yourself the only reason it stopped was because the twins walked out ...!who knows where it would have gone !
Cesar : okay so what ... I got carried away ... I'm a boy ... that gets carried away but idk what happen that night but I didn't mean to hurt you ! I love you ! That night was a mistake !
Y/n : how do I know that ? It sounded like you  sure liked it ...
Cesar : ugh you know what ! I did like it , but why would you care you were just a hyna anyways !*realizes what he just said * y/n - i.. i didnt m- mea*you cut him off *
Y/n : did you just call me a hyna ... wow okay ... so what ... was this  " relationship of ours " for your little Amusement...  or so you can prove to your little puto friends that you can get any girl ... you know what Cesar ... you could have just told me from the start ... could have drawn me some fucking blueprint and show me how you were going to build me up with your " charming ways " so you can fucking knock me down ! But whatever right don't matter ? ....you proven your puto friends that you can get any girl ... *leaves *

• Present time •

y/n : watching one day @ a time * (NOW STREAMING ON NETFLIX 🌚🌚) 
Cesar : rings the doorbell *
Y/n : gets up * ooo my pizzas here *goes and opens the door*
Cesar : y/n ....
y/n : oh ... it's you ... you're not the pizza guy .. what a disappointment...now what do you want *said it rudely*
Cesar : I'm here to apologize. I know you don't wanna see or hear about me but just listen to this and after that if you never wanna hear or see from me again .... your wish is my command ...
y/n : *sighs * 5 minutes ...
Cesar : look y/f/n & y/l/n
I am inlove with you always have been and always will be .. I know my actions aren't really helping my words pero I do ... I think about you all the time ... these couple of months we haven't been together have been hard for me ... I know you might think a differ because of the girls I " hook up with " but i pretend I do but in reality... Never have I ever touched , kiss or hug them because you . you are the only thing I can think about ... every morning... every afternoon ... every night ... when I I'm not with you I felt like I cant breath ... what I'm trying to say is that since the very first day I saw you ... I was struck by your perfectness! I honestly do love you con todo mi corazon ! You make me happy I never had a girl that cared about me like you do... I'll shout if I have to .. I LOVE YOU AND ONLY YOU MI BEBE ! ... you are my world and I absolutely love you . I know I fucked up many ... many times ... but I want us to be together .... for a long time ... I want to make you happy ... fuck y/n I'm crazy about you ! You literally completely me ! I thought my life was complete before I met you ... then you come and bam i didn't know what true happiness what until I met you and I don't wanna let go ... I want to fight for us and our relationship because no matter what you say you and I know you still love me no matter how much you try to convince your self....
y/n : I- I don't know what to say ..
Cesar : then don't say anything *leans in and kisses you*

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••
It's currently 2:50 am and i hope you like it (: sorry if it made your cringe @ a point ... i was literally half a sleep before writing this...