( ruby x reader )

Ruby's POV .
pequeña diabla . the only thing that was in my mind , repeat on repeat like your favorite lyric from a song that clicks in your head . Cesar's sister y/n was now officially part of the Gang along with Cesar & the rest of the santos ...
•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

Cesar : Ruby are you okay ?
Ruby : y-yeah I'm good ..
monse : are you still trippin bout the whole y/n thing ?
jamal : of course he is , we all know ruby likes he-*cesar cuts him off *
Cesar - again , that's my sister! & ruby don't trip okay ...
ruby : how are you guys so calm?! especially you Cesar that's YOUR SISTER!!!!!!!! She's in a GANG do you want me to spell it so you guys can open your eyes and face reality ?! G  A  N  G what does that spell GANG . 
Cesar - yuh I'm in that gang too and I'm fine
Ruby : looks him up and down * yea keep on telling you're self that kid ..
monse : RUBY CHILL , yes we know she's in a gang and so is Cesar ! What can we do ?!
Jamal : the only bad thing is that she can die
monse : JAMAL ! don't say that !
Jamal : sorry .. in my defense he did say face reality...
ruby - we can try to get her out the gang ...
y/n : walks over to them * so you can get me more involved into the gang like you did with Cesar a couple of months ago .. hmm I'll pass .. no thank you ruben !
Ruby : * looks down * i was just trying to help ..
y/n : Puts your hand around him * i know I know ... sorry ruby it's that what can we really do ... only face reality and realize that me .... and including Cesar are .. santos ..  we were born a santos and we are going to die a santos....
*gets slient*
Jamal : you can marry ruby and become a Martinez
Y/n : chuckles *
Cesar : * gets a text * I gotta bounce .. my cousin wants something done *gets up and kisses monse cheek* love you
monse : smiles * love you too
Cesar : y/n don't go home to late okay ... bye guys *leaves
monse : ima go too okay you guys wanna come ?*smiles*
Jamal : I'll go
Ruby : *grabs your hands so you won't get up * no .. y/n are gunna talk .. stay safe okay guys
Jamal & monse : okay bye guys*leaves*
y/n : what's up ruby..
ruby : y/n ... they're gotta be another way to get out the gang instead of getting jumped out ... come on princesa think ..
y/n : Ruby enough ! *sighs * i know your trying to think .. and get me out pero *cuffs your hands on his cheeks* you're right ...  face reality.. we can't do anything ...
ruby : puts his hand on top of yours * yes we can.... you're more than a santos ... you're the most beautiful , kind human being I've ever met ! Your smart have a lot of personality! We've just started highschool and your top already on the TOP 10 from All the 4 grade levels ... spooky has to see that ... you can't be in a gang ...
y/n : smiles * ruby...*kisses his cheek*
ruby : smiles * y/n ...
Y/n : giggles *
ruby : promise me something..
y/n: what ..
Ruby : promise me that you stay safe .. because I don't know what I'll do if I would have ever loose you .. *sticks out his pinky*
Y/n - *pinky promises * I promise ruby ..
Ruby : smiles * great ... & princesa I won't stop .. fighting for you until you get out of that gang .. because you nor Cesar deserve to be involved ...
y/n *hugs him * gosh I love you ruby
ruby : *hugs back * I love you too ..... I know this might be a bad timing but y/n wanna go on a dat-*hears a car pull up *lets go *
Spooky - y/n come on we got some business to handle ... *looks @ ruby * want a lift ?
ruby : gulps * n-no thank you ..
Y/n : looks @ ruby * what was that ruby ... you got interrupted ..
Ruby : it was .. it was *sighs* nothing ... y/n be safe okay ...
y/n : okay .. *kisses his cheek* bye *gets in the car*
spooky : nods his head & looks at you * ready pequeña diabla?
y/n - *looking out the window*ready ..
spooky : starts to drive off *
ruby : looks at them drive off * te queiro princesa .. more than you know ...

••••••••••••
FINALLY AN UPDATE lol ITS CURRENTLY 12:43 and I'm writing part 2 of Cesar x reader 🌚 (: