Katie

We're one week into school now, and Jenna still hasn't spoken a word to me, can you believe?! All this, for what? Ok, so maybe I did ruin her chance with Mike Montana, but it's not like she ever had a chance. Oops, I probably shouldn't be thinking that. But it's true!!! I'm just surprised that that's all it took to break the unbreakable, so to speak, the unbreakable bond we've had ever since we were little. And what's worse, Isabella figured out that Jenna was only using her for her brother, and she was so upset, she stayed home from school for a week. So I've been hanging out with her recently. And with everything that's going on, I haven't had time to email Will, so I might as well do that now. Here's how the email goes.

"Dear Will, it's Katie. I'm really sorry for what happened at the dance, I never even said that I was sorry after, even though I really didn't mean to hurt you like that. It wasn't fair to you. I really miss you, I wish that you were still going to our school - oh, right. My school. But how is your new school? Are the kids nice? Do you miss some people at this school? I'm waiting to hear an answer from you, soon as possible?
Your friend(I hope.), Katie.

I just hope he answers soon. I'm worried about him.