Katie

We won! Me and Isabella won the science fair! I took the ant farm Devan gave me last year, fixed it up, added ants, and me and Isabella spent weeks studying the ants and writing a long and complicated report. It was hard work, but it paid off, we won! I told Devan after school and he seemed really happy that the ant farm he gave me came to such great use, and I'm really happy that nobody destroyed it, like last year. Which reminds me, Shane hasn't bullied anyone in a long time, so I texted Devan.

"Hey, are you there?"
"Yeah, why?
"Oh, nothing, I was just wondering about Shane, he hasn't seemed mean lately, what's up?"
"Oh, his mom broke up with her boyfriend."
"Wait, what?"
"Oh, you didn't know? I'll tell you tomorrow at school."
"Okay, bye."
"Bye, xoxo."

The next day, Devan and Shane came over to me and told me everything. No wonder Shane was being so mean! I'm glad to say I forgive him and that we are now friends, Shane can be a really nice guy when you get to know him.

On the morning of Christmas Eve, I wake up to a knock at the door, my dad was still asleep, so I got dressed as fast as I could and went downstairs. Upon opening the door, I saw a familiar face, and it was Will. He explained that he had moved back because the bullies were even worse where he had moved to, and they had broken his nose. I was mortified upon hearing that, but it also meant that his dad decided that it wasn't safe and moved them both back here. This is the best Christmas present I have ever had.