Chapter 5: Questions And Answers

*Everybody Eventually Meets In The School Parking Lot With The Absence Of Lele And Bri*

Squally: Ayoo Nik, Maddie Yall Heard From Lele ? I Was Supposed To Drive Her To Her Pops But When I Called She Aint Answer

Nikki & Madison: No Fam.

Nikki: She Wasn't Even In 3rd Period. *Looks At Tae, Asia, And Demoni* The Demon Bitch Prolly Stole Her Soul And Kidnapped Her

Tae: Listen Here Lil Girl, Im Bout Sick And Tired Of Yo Mouth Already If You Wanna Fight We Can Cause Since You Wanna Dress Like A Lil Boy Ima Beat Yo Ass Like One Wassup Pussy Hoe?

Nikki: Bitch Wassgudd Den?!

Demoni & Squally Pull Them Back.

Squally: Aye Aint That Ole Girl Car Pullin In ?

Demoni: Why Is Yo Girl Drivin It Tho ?

Lele And Bri Get Out The Car Staggering Almost Drunk Like.

Lele: Wassgudd Witcha Peeps ?

Brianna: Hey Pussiess *Smiles* How Yall Doin ?

Everybody Except Bri And Lele: WHERE TF WAS YALL AT ?

Tae: And Why Yo Clothes Inside Out Bri ?

Nikki: And Why Yo Clothes Changed Lee ?

Lele And Brianna Look At Each Other And Smirk Sexually.

Lele: Lets Just Say Things Get Real Epic When You Smoke Good Weed Wit A Bad Bitch *Bites Lip And Looks At Bri*

Bri Looks At Lele And Smiles.

Asia: Yall Nasty Mfs *Rolls Eyes* Anyway Bri I Need You To Take Me Home Cause Me And Madison Have A Group Project To Do And I Gotta Ask My Dad If I Can Go To Her House To Work On It.

Tae & Demoni: Dont Get Stuck In The Dyke Trap Asia, *Looks At Squally And Nikki* Its A Turn For Disaster

Squally And Nikki Roll Their Eyes As Madison Gets In Squally's Car.

Brianna: Ight Lets Roll Out. Bye Lele *Licks Her Lips*

Lele: *Gets In Squally's Car & Bites Her Lip* Bye Brianna.

Nikki: Pull Off Before I Throw Tf Up My Nigga Damn. Nasty Bitches She Whispers To Herself.

They Pull Off. Then Bri Pulls Off