Chapter 9: fact or fiction?

( Ima Juss Skip To Like 4 Weeks Later After Everybody Becomes Cool Nd Whatnot )

*Squally's Pov*
Im Not So Sure If I Wanna Tell The Crew Bout What Happened A Few Weeks Back... I Mean I Know They Wouldn't Mind Judging By The Fact That Lee Had Her Lil Stud For Stud Thing Going On A Year Ago But Im Just Nervous Because Nikki Is A Judgmental Bitch When It Comes To Anyone Else's Relationship But Her Own.

*Pov Over*

Time Goes By As Demoni Texts The Group Chat And Tells Everybody To Come To Her House To Smoke, Eat, And Chill. Everybody Ends Up Making Their Way To Her House And They Argue Over What Web Series To Watch.

Madison & Lee: Bruh Put On WOA Thats The Shit!!

Tae, Asia, And Bri: Nooo Dee Put On StudVille Pleaseeee!!

Demoni Ignores Them As They Bicker Back And Fourth And See Squally Staring At Her Phone And Looking Kinda Nervous. She Wanted To Check On Her But Instead Leaves Her Be Until Squally Texts Her.

SquallyGaang: Can I Talk To You In The Room For A Sec ?

DeeDaGodd: Sure, just lemme distract the dummies real quick

SquallyGaang: Okaay.

Demoni Throws The Remote At Madison And They All Tackle Her Instantly. Meanwhile Squally And Demoni Proceed To Head In The Room To Talk About A Serious Topic.

Demoni: *Closes The Door* Okaay, Wassup Wally? Whats On Ya Mind Sug?

Squally: Its Not Neccessarily What Its Like Who And What.

Demoni: Whatcha Mean By Det? She Says And Looks At Her Kinda Confused.

Squally Fidgets With Her Strings On Her Joggers And Starts To Tear Up A Little. Demoni Is In Shock Because Nobody Has EVER Seen Squally Cry, Not Even Maddie And Thats Her Cousin! Demoni Was Torn Between Hugging Her Or Not Hugging Her But She Did Anyway And Squally Began To Cry Instantly On Contact.

Demoni: Its Okay Wally, Just Breath And Tell Me Whats Going On.

Squally: *Wipes Her Face* I Wanna Tell Everybody About Me And Knoxxy But Then Again I Know That Nikki Is Gonna Say Some BullShit And Everybody Is Gonna Side With Her. Then On Top Of That... She Stops And Looks At Dee With Tears In Her Eyes And Says Something Thats Took Dee Completely By Surprise.

Squally: I Have A Crush On Lele....

Demoni's Eyes Widen And She Opens Her Mouth To Speak Yet No Words Come Out. She Takes Squally By Her Hands And She Watches How Two Tears Drop From Each Of Her Eyes.

Demoni: Squally, Are You Serious Right Now? Like Dead Ass Serious?!

Squally: Yess Dee Im Serious, But I Already Know How Things Are Gonna Go... Lele Will Automatically Be Mad & So Will Brianna, Knoxxy Will Break Up With Me And Nikki Will Run Her Damn Mouth.

She Starts Crying Again. Demoni Lays On The Bed And Lays Squally On Her Chest While She Cries Herself To Sleep. Demoni Grabs A Pair Of Gym Shorts Out Of Her Dresser And Puts Them On Squally And Tucks Her In. She Heads Back To The Living Room Just To Find Bri, Asia, Maddie, Lele , Nikki And Tae Sprawled Out On The Floor And Couch Sleep. She Smiles And Picks Up All The Trash And Left Over Blunt Packets And Heads To Her Room To Sleep Under Her New Official Bestfriend... Squally.