Chapter 10: No Way !!

*Tae POV*
I Woke Up Just To See Everybody In The Living Room With The Absence Of 2 People... Demoni & Squally. I Wasn't Too Focused On Them Mostly Because I Guess I Got A Little Attached To Nikki; Well More Like She's Got Attached To Me  Because She's Laying On My Lap Like A Little Kid Lays On Their Momma's Lap. She Actually Looks Pretty Cute When She Aint Talkin Shit And Bootin Up On Errbody. I Decided To Walk Around The House And Find Dee And Wally Since They Were M.I.A The Whole Night.

               *POV Over*

Tae Walks To Dee's Room And She Is Dumbfounded By What She Is Met With. Squally In The Same Bed With Dee And Her Head On Her Chest And Arm Around Her Waist With Only Gym Shorts And A Lace Bra On & Dee In A Sports Bra And Gym Shorts.

Tae: Squally Wtf ?!!

Squally: *Jumps Up Off Dee*

Dee: *Jumps Out Of The Bed* Tae Wtf Man!! Its 8 In The Morning!

Tae: Why Is Squally In Fem Clothes And Why Are You In Stud Clothes?! Did Yall Fuck Last Night ?

Squally: *Trying To Get Out The Room*

Tae: *Pushes Her On The Floor* No You Motha Fuckas Gon Tell Me What Happened Last Night & Squally Start With Why Tf You In A Lace Bra *Closes Room Door Behind Her*

Dee: Tae Get Out!! And Don't Put Your Hands On Her Ever Again

Tae: Dee You Really Think That What She Wearing Is Okay?! Yk What Ima Bounce *Leaves Room*

               *DownStairs*

Everybody Woke Up After Hearing Dee And Tae Yell Back And Forth And Automatically Wanted Answers.

Nikki: Tae What Happened ?

Maddie: Yeah Maan What's All The Yellin For ?

Tae: Mannn Yeen Gon Believe This Bs Broo

Everybody: WHAT!!??

Tae: Squally Wearin Fem Bras And Panties And Dee Wearin Stud Shit Yo And They Was All Hugged Up Together In The Bed

Asia: So Thats Where They Went Last Night And Aint Come Back

Nikki: Im On Squally Ass When They Come Down Here 😂

Everybody Continues Talkin About It Until They Hear Footsteps Runnin Down The Stairs And They See Squally With Tears In Her Eyes And Her Clothes In Her Hands As She Bolted Out The Door. Dee Was Walking A Little Bit Behind Her And Stood At The Wide Open Door And Yelled... "EVERYBODY GET THE FUCK OUT MY SHIT AND DONT EVER COME BACK!!" Everybody Was Shook Because Dee Never Raises Her Voice For Any Reason.

Dee: I SAID GET THE FUCK OUT YALL TAKING TOO DAMN LONG!

Tae: Bitch Dont Rush Us

Dee: Tae Ion Want You Ever Back Around Me Or My Mf House Bitch... EVER!

Tae: Bet Bitch, Lets Go Yall *Grabs Nikki's Hand And Everybody Follows Behind*

Dee: *Slams The Door Behind Them* FUCKKK!!! *Calls Squally*

Squally: *Crying Still* I Can't Talk Now Dee *Sniffs Then Dial Tone*

Dee: Oh My God Squally!!