One

I entered My palace through the crisp Thick,light Brown Wooden Gates opened by not one or two but Four servants of ours,
"Good Evening Madam Rosie," said our very old butler from 20 decades,he May be old but the most pro and vigilant of all the 200 other servant we have in this place,He is the Boss of his own world.
"Good evening uncle Popee.How are you?I hope I'm not too late for lunch." I snickered as I kissed his wrinkly cheek.
silly girl,Won't you ever let me act a bit professional here, and yes,you're a complete 10 minutes late and you're mother is well..uhmm." He cleared his throat avoiding words.
I was very attached to uncle popee ever since I was young,To me he was My every thing,how He was my everything.

I entered our Dining hall,The Golden shimmer of of the chandelier complimented the soft gold velvet curtains.Right under the Chandelier was  Huge,And I mean to say A pointlessly  Huge 'expensive wooden' dining table.
I may have lived here for 23 years,but to me the the size of the table was very pointless because to be honest the only people in this house we're me My mom and My dad who would actually use this table.As for Guests,they Literally have a separate area in the Palace.

I walked towards My mother who was quietly eating her  cashew chicken,her favourite and dad who was sitting right opposite to her busy with his note pad and coffee.
"I'm here." I said as I took a seat beside her,
"I Can see that honey." She replied as she gave me a sarcastic smile,clearly stating she was pissed.
I rolled my eyes at her, like come on,it was just 10 Minutes,
"Don't you roll your eyes at me,young lady.I am you mother." She said .again.angry.
"Okaay I'm here mom,why'd you call me in such a Gush." I asked to get to the point,or this argument would just fly off to another fight between us.
"There's news." She simply stated,
"Ahan..about what?" I asked confused
"You." She replied.
"Uhh,Mom Sorry,But can you be more clear." I asked,like literally,Break the Suspense Woman.
"You are getting married." She simply stated as she finally made eye contact with me.
"W-what do you mean Getting married?you never asked if I wanted that." I was legit angry,She was making decisions on My behalf.Who was she acting like a mother all of a sudden.
"Why'd we ask you? We're the parents not you." She said plainly and then continued eating her food,
Leaving mee, Bewildered.I looked up at Dad for hope,even though I knew the answer.
He had the same old blank face saying "She is the Boss"
"It's not Fair! I Do not accept.I will NOT get marrieds against my Own Will!" I retorted as I Stood up from My seat in anger and banged the table with my fist.
"Behave Rosie!" My Mom Roared as she got Up.  "you HAVE to get married or we'll be On the streets Next Month!"
"What do  you mean??WHY DO YOU HATE ME SO MUCH?" I asked as I help back the thick soar lump in  my throat.
"It means we are bankrupt,the company needs money,We ARE.FALLING." She Exclaimed as she looked straight in My eyes.
"I don't care,I don't want the money anyways,All I wanted Is freedom and you are taking it away from me!WHAT DID I EVER DO TO YOU?!!"I roared Back.
Who does she think she is.GOD??
"Well,Fine.Don't.Then the first thing that going to be sold is Pony in the farm,Your Pet Cat Bellija and your Grandmothers Jewellery.fine?okay?DEAL.because honey we need money."
"Wait wait wait.those are all the thing Dear to me,You evil witch,Are you actually my mother?" I said as tears streamed down my cheeks.All these things were dear to me for a reason Pony Sammy came to this world the day Granda Josephine left,The only thing that brought joy after Granny's death.Then Bellija,My persian white Cat, was the only company I had in this haunted Mansion.I was not allowed to regularly communicate with the servants,My mother as you can all see a total Witch and my father practically her puppet.I was alone in this World.I had no body.I WASN'T EVEN ALLOWED TO MAKE FRIENDS FOR FUCKS SAKE.Without her approval.
My mother never loved me.I don't why?But I can see-it in her eyes that she despise me.
"I hate you." I whispered as I went out of the hall towards my room upstairs,

I shut the door to my room and cried loud,trying to release all the pain  deep inside me,all the sorrow in my heart.All the catastrophe in my life.I cried and cried lying on the cold floor until I felt Numb and empty.I wanted to feel nothing.I wanted to die, But I promised Granny I would never do such thing after my previous attempt of hanging my self.I was in pain ,but only I could see it.As if I was standing in the dark ,no one can see me,but me,only I can feel my presence.only I can see my Pain.

Guys guys guys Pleasssee VOTE
Love YOUUU