Fifteen

I opened my eyes but everything in front of me was pitch dark.Not a single ray of light was there to let me guess where I was. I could Only use my other senses to guess the surroundings but not more than that. I felt cold chipped wood beneath my bare feet and my hands and ankles were tied tightly with something Uncomfortable and plastic,I guess cords maybe.The air In the room was stuffy and humid as if you were stuck in an coffin for more time than you should've . The whole place smelled like mushrooms and fungus. It was disgusting.It actually smelled as if someone puked their last night dinner here and believe ME,the smell was unbearable.seriously though,what was that smell?
I had no clue where I was and How I was,but this place definitely needs a window.This place could actually mentally effect some one in a really bad way,if that person stay here for longer than a few hours.

Suddenly,I heard slow and subtle foot steps. Steps were heavy as if of a man. His shoes clicked the wooden floor singing his pace. I couldn't see who he was because of the dark but I could sense a dangerous aura radiating from him.
He was danger to me.
"W-who is it?" I stammered,GOSH I was gonna piss my pants.This whole situation was hella creepy.
No reply.
"I ASKED WHO IS IT?"
Dead Silence.
Slowly, those step came up closer to me.I could feel my whole body getting cold and I wad shivering with fear.I could feel his heavy and calm breaths,right in front of my face.
Suddenly, he brought his hand close to my face,tracing it like a sculpture seen at an art museum,sending goosebump all across my body.
"GET AWAY FROM MEE!" I screamed.My heart was pounding loudly and vigorously as if it would jump out of my chest any second.My adrenaline level was WAAYY past normal.
He then slowly brought his slender fingers behind my head and boom.
Light.STRONG SHARP rays of light clashed my eyes, stinging them. I felt would go blind with so much light on my face.I couldn't register anything.My whole Head was hurting as if someone banged it against the wall.My eyes felt sore and watery.Briefly speaking,I was feeling pathetic and agonised.
"We can talk when you get your senses together."
That voice! I knew that voice.How can it be? How can it be HIM? Of all the people In this world.HIM?
I looked up to confirm my thoughts and I was shocked to a whole new level.
"You?" I asked in bewilderment.
"Hahahahha, who else? I bet you thought of Marco? Aye! "
Out of all the evil people I knew around me.I could not believe that ALEX was behind all this.All this kidnapping.
He was the Good guy.You know you have a real life walking talking expression for everyone. Good guy was for Alex.How-
"Don't think so hard babe or your head will hurt more. I'll answer all your questions but only when you're better. Kay? " he smirked again as he came closer and lifted my chin up,looking at me straight in the eyes.
"Cus,we're gonna be here for a long long time." He said as he turned around to leave.
"Wait!" I stopped him. "At least tell me why you're doing all this.I thought we were friends."
" WERE Friends? Who told you we're NOT friends anymore honey buns." He turned his face too look back at me and winked.
That wink literally brought the goosebumps back.I was so creeped out that My feet felt numb and my brain froze.He longer looked like that safe,good guy you could trust easily.His whole aura spoke danger.

Guys! Please vote and comment.❤️❤️❤️