Seventeen

*ROSIE'S POV*
I was still locked in the same dark room.My head was hurting and whole body ached.I was hungry,thirsty and cold. I was almost unconscious.I could feel my blood pressure was wayy low than it should've.I felt uncomfortable and heavy.I just wanted to get out this place.A princess,Used to all that lavishness was definitely not adapting to this environment.
My head was swinging in the air because I was too weak to keep it still. Suddenly,I heard sound of locks opening, opening my eyes gradually I feebly looked up.
"My,My.You look bad,babyy." Alex whined,his voice hitting my eardrums.. "here, have something to eat.I NEED you,bbg.Hurry up now."
"Get away from me..." I said feebly yet using all the strength I had as his aura disgusted me.
"Aww, babes why you gotta be so Meannn.oh,I know.Is the the surroundings? You don't like it? You're bored? Should I play Your favourite song?"
I knew where this was going.The high pitched songs were going to kill me as I was too weak to even move a finger.My head was hurting  even on slight sounds.
"No.."
"What?" He turned to look at me.I looked back syncing an eye contact.
"Don't."
"Ohh c'mon. It'll bee funnnn." He whined again.
I knew he'd do anyways because that what's he was suppose to do, torture me. Son of bitch. I had no idea why he was doing all this? Pleasure? Revenge? Did I offend him? I could literally not think of a reason.
"Ohh,here it is." Alex said, as he played ' I'm a Mess.' By Bebe. Darn I loved the song but Right now it was hell for me.He not only played the song but connected to a speaker.A.SPEAKER.THIS ASSHOLE GOT A SPEAKER! JUST TO FUCKIN HURT ME?
"AHHHHHHHH, SHUT IT DOWNN!" I Screamed In painn.
"WHAAATT?? I CAN'T here you Over the Jam!"
"TURN.IT OFF." I said with all the strength left inside.
"WHATTT? I CAN'T HEAR YOUUUU."
"AHHH! YOU BASTARRD!"
"Hahahhahahaha, ok ok.There." He said as he finally turned it off. Laughing Like an Idiot.
Tears rolled down my eyes because I felt hopeless and feeble.Never In my life I've felt that.Everything was hurting.My head,emotions, thoughts,body...Everything.I wanted to go home.desperately.I missed uncle popee and Marco.I wanted them to come for me and save me from this hell.This bastard was not  only keeping me hunger strikes and torturing me physically but he  was making sure that he was properly mentally abusing me.I never imagined my life would take such a bizarre turn.Ugly.Sad and pathetic.
"Alex," I spoke weakly. "Why're....why are you doing this...this...to me?"
For a moment there was silence.He didn't reply back immediately then he took a deep breath and looked at me eye to eye.
" ha,I'm not doing this sugarplum." His eyes glinted with evilness. " Do you know Barbara James? She did come over a few days ago to greet you. Didn't she? And what did you do?" He looked at me with his head down. " tsk tsk,you insulted sunflower."
My head was legit about to explode.Barbara? BARBARA?? Ok.I knew that she was whole ass bitch.BUT THIS.I DIDN'T KNOW that she was a physco of  this level.This was crazy.I knew she hated me,despised me.But- oh my goodness.
"Are you serious?"
"does it look like I'm joking?" He looked at me dead-faced
"Why..."
"As if you don't know, she simply hates ya."
"Okay, I...We could've talked it out-"
"Ahhah, you think sunflower likes talking?she likes action! Drama!" He chuckled.
"Yeah I get tha-" I stopped mid way realising something "wait..a..minute..why are YOU helping her?"
" ohh, Rosieposie is Smartyparty."
Whatta weird ass cringy guy.Weirdo.. I cannot believe I had a crush on this piece of shit. he is legit Annoying as FUCK.I thought.
"So?"
"So...Barbara Is my girl!"
It took time for me to process the information then I looked back at him with the expression 'are you serious,'
He looked back at me with 'yes I am serious' with his eyebrows raised it air with amusement.I don't KNOW when MY life started being a Joke for every fucking person.But let me tell y'all This were getting out of hands. OF COURSE I hated that bitch,But at some point I used to think that If we ever had a chance to reconcile,I'll do it because when that shit happened,we were young and amateurs. But,This was WHOLE new level.  Kidnapping and torture.I mean,what is all this?
"You love eachother?"
"Haha love, Yea I guess you could say so." He smirked.
"So your doing this all in the sake of love?" I looked at him dead "you love her that much?"
"Can you stop with the cringe? Love love love.Its all crap. I don't want love,I want 'things'." He said as he rabbit fingered.
"What do means by things?" I asked confused.
"Oh you'll find out." He said as he snickered.
His words and his style made me feel uncomfortable and insecure. He was so not the person I knew for so long. His dad knew my dad.. . atleast have some rest for dead dad's soul..This was bullshit.
"Marco will come save me before you can do anything to me." I warned him. Lmao. Warned..
"HHAHA, is that A THREAT? Darn it! I am so scared." His face suddenly turned dead serious. " he'll save you when he finds you,"
He held my chin up and slapped me on the face.this  caused the hair on my body to stand straight with fright.My cheek was stinging and I could feel it swelling up...Tears again rolled down my cheeks but I knew I could not lose hope.I just Knew Marco this much to know that he'd be looking for me right now and he will come save his Rose.

Things are getting SERIOUS PEOPLE! There's So much going to happen soon! and things  are about to get Spiccaayyayay!
Please vote and comment! ❤️❤️