EIGHTEEN

After 5 hours of riding the hilly pathway,I finally reached my destination.The Durrell's Forest. The place was huge and dark.I had a feeling I'd get lost in this place without actually finding rose and to be honest this made me feel a little jittery., the fact,that what If ,I won't be able to find her on time. I wanted her was to be back in arms. We had united after so long and on our Prime day, some assholes take her away from me.I hoped that wherever she was,She was fighting for us every second.
Right now, looking straight at my route, I couldn't decide where to start.One wrong turn and you'll see death- that is legit what this forest was famous for. I had  never been here, this was my first time here. I always took this place as a joke when I heard about our men getting lost in this forest but to be honest I felt like what one of them were actually feeling at the moment.
I decided to trust my instincts and my love for Rose as I stepped in and as soon as I was about to step in,I realised that I should leave some trace of my path so that I don't get lost like the rest of em. I went to my car to look up if I could find something useful, when suddenly I heard a gunshot.I instantly looked up shocked. The fuck?
SHIT!
They found me! I hurriedly jumped in the back of My truck and loaded my RUGER. I jumped down using the trunk door as a shield and looked about.
"Fuckk." I cursed. They were all hiding behind huge trees and surrounding me from a whole 360 degrees. Slyly, I hopped back into my car and slid over to the front seat. I knew they were watching vigilantly over my movements as to what I was doing,but I knew I wasn't prepare enough to deal with a dozen loaded men.plus,wasting time here meant losing time to save Rose.I started the car engine and as soon as I did so they started firing again. I on the other hand started drifting my Baby in circles,storming the hell out of the place and escaped.
One thing was for sure, Rosie wasn't insidee the forest. The forest was just a set up for me to lose pace. Alas,there bad luck. I wasn't that naive now was I? This was a matter concerning my Rose I was definitely not ready to take chances.I have to save her today,no matter what.

Yeap! This was a short one guys, but the next one is longer. Please comment and vote❤️❤️