👹Demon Brothers👹

Sasuke and I jump at the chunin each taking one. I recognize them as the demon brothers 'what are chunin from the mist doing all the way out here' I was fighting in close combat since they were long range ninjas. Our kunai were clashing and I sped up throwing him off, he trips and I stab him in his stomach, I look over at Sasuke and see his opponent going for Naru-nii who was frozen. Sasuke moved him out of the way before he could get badly injured, but Naruto's hand got scratched Sasu-nii was getting ready to fight again when Papa popped up putting the chunin in a choke hold. I drag the other brother to Papa my kunai still sticking out of him and I roughly drop him next to his brother. Papa ties them up, to a tree and interrogates them 'this could mean... Zabuza is near' I thought clenching my fists.

"Good work Haruko, Sasuke and good job protecting Tazuna, Sakura." Papa praised us, he moved onto Naruto and examined his hand.

"Those claws were coated with poison" he said examining Naru-nii's hand closely.

"We can't complete a mission, it's way above our level" Kura-nee said shaking, papa was nodding in agreement when Naruto stabbed his hand.

"Why, why is it always me? I swear on this that I will protect Sakura, Haruko and surpass Sasuke , I won't ever give up because that's my nindo my ninja way." He said seriously papa ruined the moment by telling Naruto he would die from blood loss. I sweatdropped and summoned my medic kitten, Aya.

"Hey Haruko, what's up?" She greeted lazily

"Naru-nii might die from blood loss so can you heal him?" I knew she could, but it was polite to ask. She gave me a nod and walked over to Naruto who freaked out 'right he doesn't like cats' I walk over to Naruto and hold his injured hand, he calms down and Aya heals it. The nine tails chakra helped heal most of it, but she wrapped it up and gave me a bow before poofing away.

"What was that Haruko?" Naruto asked with wide eyes.

"Who not what Naru-nii, and that was my summoning" he looked at me confused and I explained what a summoning was. We walk to a harbor and board a boat everyone was on, but me and just my luck there was no room so I had to sit on someone's lap. I sat on Sasu-nii's lap because I can, he was annoyed, but soon he got used to it.

"Sasu-nii, I'm going to sleep wake me when we get there" I said closing my eyes he hn'ed at me so I think he understood. I was thinking about seeing Zabuza again, let's just say last time we saw each other it wasn't pretty, he was trying to make me his tool and I was like fuck no, fuck your dad asshole and I left. That's not how it happened exactly there were some cool sword fights too, and let's not even mention Haku, Zabuza would be dead already if he wasn't there. I wake up to the man rowing shushing Naru-nii to be quiet I look grumpily at Sasu-nii mumbling I'm awake now. When we step off the boat I sense Zabuza 'so he is here...tch bastard' I take out my scroll containing Yōso getting ready to fight.

"Right there!" Naruto says throwing a kunai in the bushes 'amazing he actually senses him too' I thought surprised. Kura-nee yells at him, papa scolds him and I facepalm 'how can they not sense him' Naruto throws another kunai nearly missing Zabuza's substitution bunny. I blanked out for a long time because I saw Naru-nii hugging the bunny

"DUCK!" me and papa said in unison, we all duck and Sasu-nii drags Tazuna done and a big ass sword is hurling through the air we immeadiately stand up and get in a defensive position. I noticed he was standing backwards and I gave an incredulous look 'is he stupid...yes, yes he is'

"Did you know your facing a tree, or do you think that's your opponent?" I called out smartly, smirking Zabuza turns around recognizing my voice and has an irk mark.

"Haruko, how I missed your smart comments" he said angrily I just smirk up at him threatening to give him the finger, but I remember papa's standing next to me. Speaking of papa everybody looks at me wanting an explanation Zabuza sees this and opens his cow mouth.

"You never told them about me, I'm hurt after all I did for you?" He said feigning hurt I summon Yōso and teleport swinging at him our swords clash and we both jump back. Yōso was in it's earth form, so I could keep up with his own sword

"You tried using me for your own personal needs, you never did anything for me you did it for yourself" I spat with venom, he started chuckling and shook his head everyone else was satisfied with my reaction to Zabuza

"You tried using me for your own personal needs, you never did anything for me you did it for yourself" I spat with venom, he started chuckling and shook his head everyone else was satisfied with my reaction to Zabuza. This is where my past comes back to haunt me, 'why can't my past, stay in the past?'