~1~

Regina's POV
Yesterday David almost kissed me and I really don't want to face him. I was stupid enough to almost give in but I won't. I am with Robin and I love him. I think it's just Zelena and the baby and it's just falling beneath my fingers. I don't know how much more I can take.

I get dressed in a black tight v-neck with black jeans and my black knee high boots. I put on a red blazer with a red, tan, white and green scarf and a tan long jacket. I straighten my long-ish hair and then I do my makeup. I put on my pink/red lipstick it was a darker red. I smile at myself in the mirror and I head downstairs. Everyone is coming over as in Belle, Gold, Mary, Emma and David to talk about this situation with dark hook. I walk downstairs and let them in.

David's POV
I look down at Regina and she's so beautiful. Like damn she's hot! I look down at her breasts which are pushed up in the most delightful way.

Mary hugs her and walks in. Emma walks in Belle and Gold walks in. I grab her hand and pull her away. I shut the door and go into the kitchen hoping no one notices.

"Not now David" she says.

"No now, we need to talk about yesterday" she shakes her head.

"Later charming" she walks away and I put my head on the wall sighing. I walk in and everyone is sitting I lean against the wall and cross my arms. They talk and I stare at her admiring her face, her beauty, her scar, her plump lips, her beautiful chocolate eyes, that small smile she has even when she's not smiling she looks so sexy. My eyes roam down to her neck and I can imagine marking it up brusing and sucking on it. My eyes travel farther down at her breasts. Her perky big tan chest. Oh the things I would do. Before I know it the meeting is over and everyone is walking out.

"David you coming" asks Mary turning around.

"I need to talk to Regina" she nods and pecks my lips I see Regina swallow and look away. I smile and she leaves I turn to Regina and she gives me a look. "What the hell is wrong with you" she yells/whispers. What did I do?!

"What" I ask confused.

"You were staring the whole 25 minutes we were discussing, what if Snow saw or anyone" she says angry. "I don't get why your mad"

"Because whatever you think is going to happen let it leave your brain now"

I step closer and she backs up I smirk "why you scared"

"N-no" she says once I step in her personal space. She gulps hard and I love the reaction I'm getting from her. "P-please move David this I-isn't okay" I lean down capturing her lips in a very slow but heated kiss. She doesn't kiss back and I set my hands on her hips and pulling her close. Her hands go up to my chest and she finally moves her lips against mine. I smile in victory as my tongue enters her mouth. She moans as I kiss down her neck sucking and biting on the tender skin. She moans again. "Mom, grandpa" we part quickly to see henry at the stairs. "You gotta little lipstick on David" he says before stomping down the stairs and out the door. "Henry" Regina yell.

I go to walk outside but Regina grabs my arm. She drags me upstairs to her room and then into her bathroom. She grabs something and wipes my mouth. "You should probably take yours off too" I say. "Why" I grab her face kissing her again. She blushes and decides to take hers off too. She looks in the mirror and I smile. She looks so hot.

Regina's POV
We walk to Snow's house awaiting the fight that's about to happen. I walk in and I'm pushed against the door roughly. "Snow" David screams getting her off me. "How dare you kiss my husband, your so desperate you can't just find someone who isn't married" I look at her hurt. Okay maybe I deserved that. "I didn't kiss him he kissed me" Snow scoffed. "Your lying why would he kiss you" I look down. "It's true I kissed her" David replies.

As they start fighting I leave I need a nap or to lay down I'm getting light headed with all the yelling and screaming.

It's around 10 and I've been twisting and turning in my bed. I'm too lazy to change into some pajamas so I'm just laying in my clothes. I can't sleep because a stupidly charming prince won't leave my mind. I know this is wrong but I grab my phone

Me: hey
David: hey!
Me: um please come over
David: omw!

I smile at the text but I don't move from my bed.

Me: the door should be open

I know this is wrong and I shouldn't do this but I can't help it. There's this nagging in my head and I can't fight it. My bed room door opens and I can see David clearly. He shuts the door and I sit up. "You texted me" I nod and take a breath. "I uh can't sleep, you won't leave my mind. I don't even know why I texted you honestly" I say through gritted teeth. I don't want to want this man the way I do but I can't help it. I really can't! "Why" he asks. "I don't know" I lie. I know exactly why he is permanently killing my brain. Because I want him. Even though I don't want him with everything I am I still want him with everything I am. His chiseled face, that pretty smile, his blue eyes that sandy blonde hair, that body gosh!, his loyalty, his commitment, his love. I want it but I don't want to want it!