-12-

Regina's POV

I wake up and roll over seeing no one. I groan and sit up. I'm in my vault. I have a headache from crying all last night. I get off the bed and use magic to make myself presentable. I'm now wearing dark blue dress pants with a black button up and a matching dark blue blazer. I leave my hair down and straight. I do my makeup and then slide my heels on and head to the town hall. I know David is there. I hear chatter and I walk in and stand in the back hoping no one sees me. I see Henry with David at the podium.

"Hey that's my mom!" I smile at Henry.

"How can you love her?" Someone asks and I look down.

"How can you love someone so evil and manipulative?" I hold back my emotions and run my hand over my bump. You can definitely see it now. It's growing so quick.

"How can I not love her? You all treat her like this and that's why you'll never see what I see. I see Regina as a beautiful, kind, loving person. But all you say is rude things about her. You don't deserve to know the person I know! You don't deserve that! None of you! I get it she's done some bad things but haven't we all. She's trying to be better and all you do is bring up her past crimes and faults. She's doing better but you all nag and pick at her and piss her off more. I know what's she's done. Yes I know but I still love her. And quite frankly it's none of your business. If I want to be with her I'm gonna do it and no one is going to stop me" I smile feelings tears in my eyes. I hold my hands in front of me.

"Please give my mom a chance. She's has really changed and everyday she fights her inner demons and does the right thing. Please trust me" Henry begs.

"Well aren't you two just so sweet" I look up and see someone.

"Who should I kill first. Her lover or her son?" She smiles maniacally and I poof myself in front of David and Henry. I push them behind me.

"This is between me and you" I say.

"Oh let me introduce myself. I'm Zelena. Your sister. Half if you want to be technical. And I'm here to destroy your happy endings. Regina once said that. But I'm here to actually do it. Starting with this old Shepard" She says and I grab David's hand.

"What do you want Zelena" I ask annoyed. I won't let her get to me.

"Oh simply your baby dead" I hear everyone gasp. Now everyone knows.

"I will get my revenge. You can't stop me" Before I know what's going on. I feel a pulse of magic shoot from inside me and she is pushed against a wall.

"Regina?" David whispers.

"It wasn't me it was her" I whisper to David.

"Enjoy this day Regina. It's the last peaceful one you will ever have!" She yells and poofs away in a cloud of green smoke.

"Is everyone okay?" I ask and they all nod. I look at David and he doesn't look okay.

"Babe? I don't feel right" He says and I look at him confused.

"What- What's going on?"

"She did something" Gold says walking to David quickly. He uses his magic and retracts his hand quickly.

"There's a ticking time bomb. She's gonna kill him" I bite my lip.

"She can't do that. Can she? How do I stop this. Please tell me there's a way" I ask Gold.

"Your baby maybe. But it's risky and you could die Regina" He whisper the last part but everyone heard it.

"I don't care. I need to save him" I say looking at David who's sitting down now.

"Alright let's go" I poof us away from all the prying eyes and now David is laying down in Gold's shop.

"Relax and let your baby. Fix this" I nod and everyone leaves. He closes the door.

Confess your love. And all will be well

I hear in my ear. I nod and set my hand on his chest. He looks up at me and I smile. I kiss his cheek.

"David. I love you. I know I've never said it but I don't know this works. All my relationships fail. But I'm mostly scared" The magic shoots through my hands coming out a mixture of purple and pink. Keep going, we're heeling him

"I'm scared one day you're gonna leave me. Figure out this was all just a phase and you don't actually love me. That this is all fake. You're just tired of Snow. But mostly scared you still love Snow. I'm so scared that you might even just a tiny bit want her back. You will realize this is all a mistake and you don't want to be with me. I can never measure up to Snow. She's kind. Never wants to hurt a fly or anybody. She gives everyone second chances. Everyone loves her. I'll never be that. I'm the evil queen. I've killed dozens. Fried villages. Gone to war. I'm not pure. I'm not light. I'm not even lovable. My own mother couldn't love me. I don't know how you love me. And I don't deserve your love. I don't. You're literally perfect. You're everything anyone could ever wish for. I love you so much David" Now I'm fully crying. Tears falling down my face.

"And I need you. I can't do this alone. I can't loose you. I can't live without you. I can't breathe without you" I sob and the magic stops. I look at him and he sits up gasping.

"Are you okay?" I ask wiping my face.

"I love you too Regina" I smile and he grabs my face kissing me. I move my lips against his in a passionate kiss. Showing our love and just how much we need each other.

"I love you so much Regina" He whispers resting his forehead on mine.

"I love you too" I smile and kiss him again. He kisses me back but I push away before this goes any further.

"We should stop before this goes any further" I breathe out. He stands up and hugs me. I can't breathe with him squeezing me but I hug him back. He wipes my face for me and I laugh.