°O N E

THIS CHAPTER IS ONLY KENTRELL'S POV!

Kentrell | DD | Youngboy🖇

"Jania Move mane you blowin me and you just got hea" I moved ha head as she looked at me while I was on my phone.

"Nawl mane cause you outchea having dirty ass bitches suck yo dick" she yelled snatching my phone out ma hand.

"Not bout to argue with yo geico lookin ass" I mugged her snatching my phone back.

"Whatever. Take me to get sum ta eat" she spoke .

"Nawl get the fuc out" I shooed her away till she was out of my house.

I sighed and scrolled down my FaceTime list till I seen 'best😍'pop up.

I clicked on ha name and waited for it to connect.

"Hey boo" she said laying down on ha back eating some Oreos.

Fat ass.

"Wassam stuna jania just blew me" I sighed laying down on my stomach and sitting my phone up on my pillow so Ian have to hold it.

"What ha illiterate Donald Duck looking ass do now?" She raised ha  brow while smacking on a Oreo.

"Igh so I'm getting head from this one li' bad jawn or whateva and I recorded it cause she was going sloppy" I lowly laughed doing the hand movements.

"Farreal ? Like sloppy toppy ? Or drip droppy ? " she said with a surprised expression on ha face.

"SLOPPY TOPPY" I emphasized.

We chuckled

"Continue" She said eating ha last Oreo.

"Awl yeah so I recorded ha and she was like I'm fenna post it and I was like whatever shid ion care and I guess one of jania's friends seen it and showed it to ha so she came over here attempting to lash out but I kicked ha ass out after she told me ta take ha to get sum ta eat" I shrugged.

"Bitches mad cause her head game weak asab. See bitches be bonkers" she said causing me to laugh.

"See this why I fuc Wit ya heavy you a lil girl but know how to think like a nigga." I said smiling.

"I mean the shit just be true bestfriend" she shrugged ha shoulders.

Liv a.k.a Olivia is my bestfriend , boo , homeboy , rida. Shittt you name it.

I met ha ass bout a year or 2 ago at one of my concerts and she was chill as fuc. We ended up talking more but instead of us dating we built a friendship instead. Not gone lie I had a crush on ha ass for a year but I let all dem feelings go when We decided to just be friends which turned into bestfriends and now I can tell this girl any fucking thang and she can do the same fo me. Shit we cuddled and kissed a few times but never had sex YET only cause she respects my relationships and she not a 'homewrecker' so she says but some homes needa be wrecked. Anyways, it was all bestfriend love. This my lul baby.. my down chick.

"Say whatchu on today?" She asked as she walked in her bathroom I think.

"Shit finna go by ma house" I said rubbing my head referring to my momma sherhonda.

"Awl I might stop by" she said fixing her baby hairs or whatever.

"Aigh lemme know" I said with my accent.

"Kay bye bae love you"

"Bye baby love you too" I said before the line disconnected.

Shit like dat ain't nun our love fo each Otha is real so nobody can tell me SHIT about what to call ha ass.

I put my phone on my charger and kicked off my shoes then turned around and dozed off

-

I woke up by a knock on the door.

I got up and checked the time that read '5:36 p.m' I sighed and walked downstairs to open the door.

"What yo lil-"

"Yo where da fuc you been ? Bitches been calling , texting and emailing yo brick headass" liv snapped.

Who she think she is?.

"Holup who you think you talm to and my ass been sleep fuc you saying" I sighed as she brushed past me and made her way in the house.

"I'm talking to YOU. And sleep for 4 hours ? Ni- kentrell I been waiting at ma house fa a fat ass minute" she said slowly.

"Why?" I asked confused.

I closed the door and went to sit next to her.

She scooted over.

"Mane quit playin" I smacked my lips.

"cause YOU said you was gone be at ma house so I went over there and was waiting till YOU pulled up to eat" she semi-yelled.

"Yeen have to wait" I mumbled knowing her crazy ass finna try some shit.

"BITCH I WAITED CAUSE YOU TEXTED ME THAT YOU WAS GONE PICK ME UP FROM MS.SHERHONDA HOUSE AND TAKE ME OUT TO EAT" she said clapping her hands and getting up.

"You could've jus-"

"KENTRELL SHUTUP I STARVED FO YO ASS CAUSE YOU SAID YOU HAD RESERVATIONS!" She yelled throwing her stuff down.

"Bra this is really all bout food? I thought you was really worried bout a nigga" I chuckled shaking my head.

"Ha esta perra me jodio ver esta" she chuckled going into her purse.

Damn I forgot she was Dominican. Here we go.

She pulled out her pink Draco and held it at my hand. This ain't the first time she done this shit. She den shot me, stabbed me, tazed me. You name it.

She gave me that 'you know what it is' look.

I sighed then groaned as she shot my hand.

"Here" she threw me some bandages and alcohol.

"I'll be in your car" she smiled before grabbing my keys and walking out.

Welcome to my world.

-

How y'all like this book so far?

Vote and comment for more !