°T W O

Olivia | Liv | O🖇

"Liviii!"I heard my ma yell

"Yes ma" I yelled back to only get no response.

"MAA!" I yelled again .

Still no response. I hate when she do this bullshit.

I huffed and kicked my legs throwing my covers off of me and got up.

"Yes mother" I said calm.

"Go by sherhonda house and get me my drink she made" she said while scrolling on her phone.

"REALLY? I WAS COMFORTABLE IN MY BED MAAAA" I semi-yelled.

"Da fuc. Who you yelling at ?" She mugged me hitting me with her flip flop.

"Hmm?" She questioned.

"You" I mumbled only loud enough for me to hear.

"Huh?"

"Nothing." I said walking out.

I walked back into my room and as soon as I was getting ready to close the door my big headed ass sister walked in.

"You miss meh?" She cheesed sitting down on my bed.

"No now bye" i shooed her away.

"Puta" she spoke in Spanish as she walked out of my room.

I went to the bathroom did my morning routine then slipped on a FEDERAL croptop , some shorts and my slides.

I grabbed my phone, keys, money , and my charger then headed out.

I got in my car and put it in reverse then sped off to sherhonda house.

-

"Hey ma" I gave sherhonda a hug as she let me in.

"Hey liv" she said.

"Hey best fucking friend" Kendell said jumping up from the couch.

Before I could respond he got hit with a shoe.

"Bitch don't start that cussing" sherhonda mugged him walking into the kitchen.

I started dying laughing as he rubbed his head and went to his room.

"Kentrell in his room"she said while cutting a onion.

"Awl Ian come hea for em I came cause my ma said you made her a drink or whatever" I said siting on a stool at the island.

"Oh yess" she dragged the 's' as she went in the refrigerator to get it.

"Here" she handed it to me before going back to cooking.

"Thanks" I said before getting up.

I decided to go say hey to kentrell ugly ass since Ian seen him in a minute.

I walked up stairs to his room then opened his door. He was laying down on his stomach with one of his hands in his pants slumped.

I walked over to his bed and sat the drink on his nightstand and I took my slides off.

I got in the bed and started playing with his hair.

"Hey bae" He said lowly.

"Hey you" I said sitting up.

{don't know if y'all know but on sherhonda live when she be reading comments she be like "hey you" and I don't know why that's so funny to me but anyway}

"What you doin ova hea?" He said looking at me and started twirling my hair.

"Had to get sum for moms." I said closing my eyes as he layed his head on my chest.

"Stay wimmie" He softly said.

Pussy tingles.

"I gotta give my ma ha drink" I said lowly as I crossed my legs due to the wetness in my panties.

He smirked as he noticed then began to rub my thigh.

"Okay" he softly said again.

"I'll be back" I said before I got up.

-

I opened the door to my moms room and she was sleep so I tiptoed to her dresser and sat the drink down only cause Ian want ha to ask me to do sum else.

"Who dat?" She said.

I hurried up and walked out then went in my room and got some extra clothes cause fucking with kentrell imma be there all night.

"Where you going?" My lil sister said.

"With my bae" I said causally still finding a outfit.

"Ohhh tell Kendell I said hey" she said before walking out my room.

"Tell kendell I said hey "I mocked her under my breath.

"I grabbed my gucci bookbag and stuffed everything I needed inside then left to kentrell's house.

"You staying ova ?" Sherhonda said befo letting me in.

"Yea" I said as I walked upstairs.

I opened the door to his room and he was still sleep so I sat down my bag and put my phone on the charger.

I took off my shorts, croptop and slides before getting in his bed .

Seconds later I felt his arms wrap around me as he pulled me closer to him.

"Don't think I forgot bout you in the shorts" he said rubbing my butt.

Oops.

-
Okayyy how y'all like this chapter ?

Y'all feelin this book so far ?

Should kentrell and Olivia get together ?

Or should they stay bestfriends

LMAOO ion een know why I just played y'all like dat. They fenna stay bestfriends till further notice💀 I mean my book is called 'my bestfriend' and it would be lame as a bitch if they get together right away soooo.