°S I X

Olivia

2 months later

2 months later..

"knock knock?" I heard that one raspy but pitched voice that I love creep in through my door as it opened revealing Cody, my boyfriend.

Y'all probably wondering whea kentrell fuck ass was at , he's currently on tour which he'd be getting off of in a day or two. Anyways, before he left we got into a argument due to the fact that he wanted me to go with him but I couldn't because I found out my mother has cancer.

Kentrell being kentrell he called himself being mad and I don't even think he heard me when I said my mom has cancer!. He just doesn't like to be told no and I hate to break it to him but my mother & her health will forever come first.

Ever since our argument we haven't spoken to each at all which was kinda saddening cause I used to talk ta him everyday..but slowly i had ended up forgetting about him when I went to a theme park with my sister.

While I was in line waiting to get on the Ferris wheel my sister was off in multiple lines winning every teddy bear they had , I spotted Cody's short curly hair in line with a little boy who looked exactly like him, around 15 or 16.

I was debating if I should say sumn to him or just keep my mouth shut. I ended up positioning my hand to touch his shoulder but instantly removed it after second thoughts. I ended up doin that for a few minutes that I didn't realize the line had moved up.

People behind me were getting frustrated so I ended up getting pushed on the ground face first. I shook my head and chuckled then got up to beat whoeva ass that just pushed me.

I ran towards the tall chocolate skinned girl who was smirking at me but stopped when I felt a pair of long warm arms that had a few tattoos on one of them wrap around my waist.

I turned my head to be face to face with Cody who was only giving me a 'you better not' look.

Since that happened we've been talking more and I think Cody's little brother Carter who is 15 is talking to my sister but Everytime I ask her she just blushes and leaves the room.

I shot up with a big smile plastered on my face causing my braces to show.

"Hey dadd- how'd you get in? I put my dresser against the door" I frowned then relocated my messy bun at the top of my head.

"Yo DrEsSeR isn't heavy" he chuckled

"That lil thing ain't gone keep shit out" he laughed again like it was the funniest thing in the world.

"I- well it took me a whole thirty-fo minutes ta put tha thea" I huffed laying back down.

"Yea cause you weak- not very strong" he corrected himself.

I sat up then mugged him so hard but he just stared at me for a few minutes before busting out laughing.

When I tell y'all he was cracking up , he was cracking up. He had tears in his eyes and his face was turning red.

I sat there with the same cold look waiting for his laughter to die down.

After a few minutes he was done laughing and began pulling something out his Popeyes bag.

"Shittt" he laughed one last time under his breathe.

He held out my food to me and I rolled my eyes before snatching it out his hands.

He mumbled sumn then went to sit on the edge of my bed where my tv was.

I stared down at the food for 10 minutes & I kept feeling Cody glance at me to see if I was okay. I would pretended I'm eating or the food was gone.

Usually I'd fuck some Popeyes up but today I wasn't feeling it.

My mom is in the hospital and Everytime I go to visit her she looks like she is getting worse.

I try my best to stay strong for my sister but everything is happening so fast I don't know what to do anymore.

So here I was, locked in my room for a week straight. Only time I got up was for my hygiene, to go visit mom, and to make sure Mira ate.

I ate once in a while but not how I usually eat. Cody 'a try ta make me eat but I just wasn't in the mood.

"Phatt you gotta eat" he huffed looking at me throwing his trash away in the mini garbage I had.

I shook my head then latex back down.

"Atleast eat ya biscuit?" He frowned then grabbed my hand, rubbing circles on my palm.

"Please?"

I sighed then sat up and took the biscuit from him then shoving it in my mouth.

He smiled widely at me and I just sarcastically smiled back.

"Igh I gotta get ta work imma call you when I get off and that mean ANSWER the damn phone livi." He mugged me.

"Ight?" He said coming over to me and rubbing my bottom lip with his thumb.

I nodded which made him smack his lips.

"Say dat shit" he switched his soft voice to aggressive.

"Aight" I smiled before turning my head the other way.

"Love you phatt" He pecked my lips.

"Love you too" I replied. I waited until I heard the front door close before turning on my stomach to go back ta sleep.

I hope everything go good in my favor.

-
OKURTTT a bitch is back for good and I'm feeling great🌚.
Don't come for me kentrell dent ass will be in the next chapter.

Anywaysss, I hope y'all liked this chapter I wrote this while  trying to keep my eyes open.

~ Drop your playlist here ~

-💋💛