I Can Only Imagine

(okay so maybe I got a little into this chapter...... hopefully that's a good thing? Careful of the road ahead may contain some.....graphic...thingies.....or not..... Guess you have to read it to find out!)

Sonic and Tail had finished explaining and eating dinner. Honestly he didn't know that Tails was making as much money as he was, but that would explain the current suite they were in. Apparently the Air Force needed more pilots like Tails. Tails face was of astonishment when Sonic told him he had been trying to search for him this whole time. They looked at each other with loving eyes. Sonic took Tails's hand from the table and put it in his own. "I do love you." This made Tails blush. Sonic couldn't take it anymore, the blushing, the sexy way Tails asked innocently when they talked about what had happened, and just the way he looked. God he was hot. Sonic could feel himself getting very active. He pulled Tails up and began running to the room. Tails was blushing hard but laughed at Sonics sudden burst of energy. Sonic opened the door and threw Tails on the bed. Sonic took off the rest of his clothes so that he was only in his briefs.

Tails watched as Sonic started pulling off his clothes. He moved to Tails and began doing the same. He put up a little resistants just to make this a little more fun. Sonic laughed and began tickling Tails making him laugh uncontrollably. Sonic quit tickling him and got up on the bed kissing Tails. His lips were so soft. He thought he was going to melt away. Sonic grabbed Tails arms and began kissing his neck. Tails moaned which just set Sonic in a hightened mood. He wanted Tails badly and he could tell Tails wanted him the same. Tails giggled to himself which caught Sonic off guard. "What's so funny?" He said concerned he did something embarrassing. Tails looked at Sonic. "I want tonight to be special." He ran out of the room laughing. "Catch me if you can!" Sonic got up and smiled. "So it's a little game I see!" He said yelling Sonic ran out of the room to get a pair of briefs thrown in his face and hear a splash of water. "The water is hot and nice." Sonic took the briefs off his face and looked at the naked fox in the hot steaming pool. "Looks like you want to be in this water pretty badly." Tails said slyly pointing out Sonic's hard erection. Tails went to the other side of the pool and turned a few levers the Jets came on and bubbles began filling the pool. The bubbles made the tub smell like mint and Eucalyptus. Sonic took off his briefs and jumped in.

Tails watched the hedgehog swim over to him. Tails tried running away playfully but was caught by the hedgehog. He popped his head out of the water, spraying it all over the fox. Tails laughed, he hadn't ever had this much fun before. Sonic pushed Tails against the wall the water from the water fall misting onto the two. Tails was taken in suprise by the sudden move.

Sonic kissed Tails on the lips, the soft, soft lips. It was like kissing a cloud. Tails moaned slightly and blushed embarrassed by his sudden erge. Sonic pushed himself against Tails feeling Tails poke him from underneath. Sonic smiled. "Looks like someone is happy to see me." Sonic kissed Tails's neck making him moan again. "So--sonic." Sonic couldn't bare it anymore. He picked Tails up and took him out off the pool.

Tails blushed. He loved being held bridal style. Sonic walked over to the the bedroom, he grabbed some towels and threw them on the bed. Tails laughed. "Back to square one."he said. Sonic smiled. "Yah but your not escaping now." Sonic's face disappeared. Tails felt the most pleasureful feeling he had ever felt in his life. It felt like fireworks went off. He moaned greatly, he didn't care if Sonic could hear it not. Sonic came up Tails's abdomen kissing his way up to Tails's face. Tails pushed Sonic over and repeated what Sonic had done to him. Sonic moaned just as loud. "TA--tails." They went back to kissing. Sonic threw Tails back over. "My turn again." He said with a smile. Tails smiled. He never wanted this night to end, plus.....he could get used to this.