; new begining ?

After a long car drive, and saying goodbye to my parents, college was in my path. I was not ready, but who was? My name is Alison, Alison Stewart. I have blonde hair, blue eyes, and freckles that sprinkle on my nose and cheeks.
(picture shown above)
I'm from Texas, and well i'm going to college in California. It's been my dream since being a young girl. I'm now 19, and i'm ready to open my new chapter. I plan to major in Medicine, to be a pediatric nurse, a children's nurse. A little bit about myself, I'm 5'6; pretty tall I know, I absolutely love dogs of any sort, and im ready to make new friends! So I'm hoping I can meet some new people this year.
I pull up to the large school, as the hot sun lies on my windshield. I turn down my music and attempt to find a parking space. I'm greated by a group of what seems to be football players, gathering in the only empty spot I can find. I pull up, and they all turn their heads.
"Do you guys mind?" I say stepping out of my car.
"Well hello there cutie, are you new here?" A tall boy with light brown hair and striking blue eyes asks me.
"Yes, Yes I am now move, please" I step back into my car and pull into the spot. They all move out of the way, I grab my bag, keys, and phone stepping out of my car. I take a deep breath and mentally prepare myself for the group of hotties, and step out.
I got whistled at (Cat called), ignoring it I pull my bag over my shoulder and make my way into the school. I've never found interest in the right guy, so I have been single forever.
I'm greated by lots of people, who seem to be 'nerds' considering they all had their head on right. I make my way to the office to grab my schedule and dorm number. After grabbing that, I take a look at my room number. 436; Intresting I wonder who my roommate will be. As i'm glancing at my paper, walking paying 0 attention. 'CRASH'
"I'm so sorry, I wasn't watching where I was going." I reach down grabbing my books.. I look at the feet of the person I ran into as my eyes made their way up to his face.
"Well hello there, it's you again." The same boy from the parking lot. He bends down helping me pick up my books. We stand up and clunk heads.
"Ouch." I say giggling. I look up to his face to see he was only staring at me.
"Helloo?? Earth to whatever your name is..?" He refocuses and smiles, "I'm Chase, Chase Hudson.. and you are Addison?"
I correct him saying, "Alison, Stewart. Its nice meeting you I guess." I go to shake his hand, as he pulls my wrist up leaving a peck on the top of my skin. He shoots me a cheeky smile as he winks.
"You're a real charm, did you happen to take drama in High School..?" I say with a bright smile, lying on my cheeks.
He bows down, bending his knee behind his other, "Oh Juliet, For you mean the world to me, Shall we kiss for thy night ends?" He held his hand out, waiting for our fingertips to meet. I'm glad he had a sense of humor, I don't see that in people very often anymore.
"Mhmm maybe next time Romeo, I have some unpacking to do." I glimpse him a cheeky smile, and begin walking away.
"You can't run away from me Alison." He says shoving his fists into his hoodie pocket glaring at me.
"Actually I can, and I will." I say with a smile.
Before I can continue to turn back around, he states, "You're staying in room 436, am I correct." He says with a grin across his face.
"Umm yeah, how did you-" Before I can finish he walks up to me bringing our bodies close.
"Looks as if this will be a long 4 years Alison." He unfolds his schedule revealing his room number located at the top of his paper.
"Oh fuck"