; you're drunk

I quickly run to my car, starting it up. I pull up the location on Maps and make my way there.
As I arrive, i'm greeted with tons of cars and running teenagers. Stepping out of the car, I took a deep breath. I had never been to a party before, so this was a first. Being a college party, there was alchohal everywhere. I walked in though the door and immediately smelled the stinging scent of weed. I cringed my nose, and began looking around the room. I spotted Chase in a corner with a red solo cup in his hand. I attempted to make my way through the large crowd of people. I got closer to him, as a girl shoved into me causing me to fall onto him. My hand landed on his pants near his zipper, while the other landed on his stomach. I could feel his abs under his shirt.
I gasped, and looked up at him. He had his blue eyes on me. They felt so deep, as if you could fall into them.
I removed my hands from him, "Chase you're coming with me. Let's go." I grabbed his wrist.
"No i'm not Alison." He snatched his arm back pulling me into him. "Why don't we stay here. You stay here." He slipped over his words.
"Chase your drunk right now, lets go home and-"
He cut me off, "Im gonna puke" He got up running outside. He made his way to the lawn. I chased after him. He bent over the grass letting out all of the toxins. I rubbed his back as he did. When he finished he looked up to me, as I continued to rub his back.
"Let's go home."
~

We soon arrived at the campus. I parked, stepping out of the car making my way to the passengers side. I opened the door, I wrapped Chase's arm around me. Not gonna lie carrying 180 pounds of pure muscle was not as easy as it looks.
We made it to the dorm and I unlocked it using my key card. As soon as we entered Chase plopped onto the bed. I let out a deep breath.
"Wow what a night." I said chucking.
I felt a long quite pause. I look up to see Chase staring at me.
"What's wrong?" I said confused.
"You have a little something on your shirt." He said smiling. I looked down to see puke all over me.
"Oh my god.. chase i'm going to kill you." Before I puked myself I quickly took my shirt off throwing it on the floor. I held in my vomit and took a deep breath.
"Your so lucky I saved your dumbass. You owe me big time." I looked up to him to see he was staring at my chest. Oh my god, I didn't have a shirt on, I was in my bra and a pair of shorts. I felt my cheeks begin to redden.
"Well i'm gonna shower. goodnight." I said making my way to the bathroom.

                                    ~

I woke up to something tapping my shoulder. I open my eyes, to the darkness that filled my dorm. A familiar face leaned over me.
"Chase?" My voice cracked due to just waking up.
"Sorry for waking you. I just can't sleep. Can i sleep with you." A weak smile appeared on his face.
"Chase i'm in my bra and underwear." I said exhaling.
"Fine. Okay, goodnight" He walked back to his bed across the room.
The room was silent once again. I felt guilty. Its just a bra and underwear. Not that bad right? Fuck it.
"Chase get over here" I said out loud. I could hear a small giggle fill the room. He hopped up and lifted the covers from my body. I felt him slide himself against my body, keeping his distance. His body heat reflected off mine. After a few seconds of him laying down, I turned my body. Causing us to meet face to face. I layed my head on his chest and wrapped my hand around his torso.
"Goodnight Ali." He said whispering in my ear.
"Goodnight Chase."