; daddy

I was heading to my car, wearing shorts and  a cute off-the souhlder shirt. I couldn't keep my mind off the fact that Chase said that. The way he touched me, his right grip. I've never been touched like that before. It was like I craved it. I get a notification on my phone,
Unknown: hey babygirl. what r u doing tonight 😁
I refocused ensuring I read the text right.
Me: Who is this??
I lock my phone and open my car door. The hot sun lied on my skin. 'dingg'
  Unknown: it's your daddy
Confused I respond.
Me: Umm your not my dad.. who is this.
Unknown: it's chase, your roommate.
Me: Ohh right, hey? How did you get my number..?
Unknown: daddy has his ways.
Confused I locked my phone. I put my keys in the ignition and make my way to The Little Dipper.
As I pull up I see sara sitting at a table. I approach her, "Hey girl!! where is everyone at!" Sara has dark brown hair, with a perfect tan. She had her hair in a messy bun as she sipped her coffee.
"They all flaked on us", she says giggling rolling her eyes. I take a seat acoss from her.
"Sooo, I know we just met but I seen your roommates with Chase!" I can feel my cheeks flesh.
"Yes, yes i am." I say shooting her a cheeky smile.
"You lucky bitch, he is the hottest guy in our grade." She says smiling.
"Tell me about it. He got my number some how, and texted me." I say glancing at my phone.
"That's odd, what did he say." she says with a confused face.
"Well he kept saying he was my 'daddy'. Weird right? I chuckled shrugging my shoulders.
"Oh my god. ALISON" she says startling me.
"What, what's wrong."
"You don't know what he means when he says 'daddy'?"
"Well no? is that bad?"
"Well guys get turned on when girls call them daddy. It's a sexual thing."
So he wants me to call him daddy.. I thought to myself. 
"Wow I feel stupid." I said putting my face in my palms.
"Hey girl, its okay. You just have some stuff we need to catch you up on." She says smiling.
Hours pass and we talk about anything and everything. I like sara, she is sweet. We eventually wrap up our conversation, and I walk to my car after hugging her goodbye.
I plop into my car and check my phone. 7:58, damn I have been out for a while. I drive back to campus and park my car. I feel exhausted. I walk into the school, and make my way back to my dorm. Unlocking it, I'm greeted by an empty room. I pull out my phone to text Chase.
Me: hey, wya.
He responds in seconds.
Chase: your so hot
I'm confused, and type quickly.
Me: Chase, where are you.
Chase: I'm a little bit drunk, but i'm okay. just finw.
I noticed his spelling was off, I grew nervous.
Me: i'm coming to get you, where are you.
I grab my keys off my desk and run to my car.
Chase: No i'm ojay ali. no need to cum get me.
He is definitely fucked up right now,
Me: Chase, send me your god damn location right now. i'm not playing.
Chase: Fiesty, I like it.
Chase: (current location)