O N E

“Cha Mina!” The teacher yelled and I brought my hand up which satisfied her. “Your father is here to see you.” My eyebrow twitched at the odd statement. 'Father never comes to see me like this…’

As I walked down the hallways, I wondered why he would need me and when I got to the front of the building, my dad was standing at the door with his hands in his pockets. As soon as he saw me he walked over to me and grabbed my wrist before pulling me to the car.

“Appa… what's wrong?” my breath hitched at the force of my father throwing me into the back seat of the car.

“You're going to wear this dress and you are going to seduce the neighboring business owner's son.” I stayed silent and pushed the dress away.

“I'll do anything but this…” I replied and he grabbed her face with a death grip, digging his nails into my cheeks.

“Well you don't have an option do you sweetheart?” He tightened his grip and I hissed at the pain before shaking my head in response to his question. “Good. I'm taking you straight there so change now while I'm driving. And put some makeup on.” He demanded sternly and Mina looked away because she knew that if she didn't do this then he would throw her mother out.

“I…. Don't have any….” She stated and he grunted.

“I bought some.”

-

I applied some eyeliner and mascara along with some lipstick and blush to brighten up my face. 'Should I really do this?’ I thought to myself and looked over at my dad who was driving.

“We're here, get out,” he ordered and I slipped out of the car and my dad quickly drove away, leaving me in front of a hotel. I slowly walked in and looked around, seeing no one in the lobby, I walked to the front desk and gave them the piece of paper that my dad gave me.

“Yes, umm you're in room 236, on third floor.” I bowed and walked into the elevator. I was getting a cold feeling all over. My legs were shaking because I knew that I was going to loose my innocence today. 'Ding!’ the elevator doors opened and I was forced to step out of it. 'Why don't I just run away? I don't have to do this….’ My legs were slowing down and I stopped in my place, contemplating whether I should run away or not. 'But Eomma is going to get hurt…. I can't do this to her.’ I kept walking and stopped in front of the room. 'This is it Mina….’ I pushed in the card and the door unlocked, I opened the door and walked in. Taking a deep breath, I leaned on the door, closing it. Suddenly a man in a robe stepped out if the washroom beside me and I looked up at him only to be greeted by a familiar face.

“You….”

“I was waiting for you… but… you look familiar…” he smirked and walked closer to me. I looked multiple steps back and hissed when my back hit the wall. “Ah, you're Cha Mina!” he let out little pearls of chuckles and I looked down, avoiding his gaze.

“Didn't you go to school today?” I asked, breaking the uncomfortable atmosphere.

“No, I was told by your father that I would want to experience something nice. And in return I guess I give him what he wants..” he folded his arms and shrugged. “So what do you say we get this party started?” He pulled my body close and I pushed him away with both my hands.

“Seungcheol …. Please don't do this… I'll do anything else but this…” I begged and his lips twitched into a smirk.

“Relax babe, you're going to like it once you start feeling the pleasure..” he then kissed my neck, starting from the right side to the left.

“You don't want me! I'm plain, not experienced! And I'm a virgin!” I exclaimed, defending my body.

“I was hoping you were,” he walked me back to the bed and started undressing me. 'I thought I could do this… that maybe this wasn't so bad. But… I can't do this, I have to get out of it.’ I pushed Seungcheol off my body and zipped my dress back up before running out of the room. 'Im sorry Eomma…’