T H R E E

*TRIGGER WARNING - RAPE SCENE*

"Don't touch me." She ordered and pushed me away.

"Watch it, Mina, I'm not the soft kind to people like you." I said an d she threw her head back in frustration before washing her face again. I just went back to the living room and everyone looked at me.

"Is she okay? Did you give her a bandaid?" Yeri Noona asked and I just stood there but fortunately she walked out with a bandaid on her face.

"Yeah he did." She said and sat down on a chair, completely isolating herself from the rest of us.

"Let's go guys, we should be there in time before Yoongi leaves."

(Because you know everything after that. That is if you read my Yoongi fanfiction then you would wouldn't need a recap, unless you would like one.)

(Mina's POV)

After the trip, I was ordered to move into a house with Jimin, sounds basic, I know but it seems that I have to get used to living with him for the future. Jimin is almost never home because he is with his friends all the time, but I didn't care. I had peace. My dad didn't constantly beat me, Jimin didn't insult me, I was peaceful, no one bothered me, I could be by myself and no one would say anything. Of course my ankle was still healing from what happened at the Grandma's house but overall.... I was happy. Until....

'Ding Dong!' I went to the door and opened it to see Seungcheol. I closed the door again but he stopped it with his foot and pushed the door open, pushing me to the ground.

"Seems like you are home alone baby. You know, I didn't see you at school so I was getting worried.

"I'm fine, now get out." I said and got up.

"But, I want what I came for... that's you." He sneered and I sighed.

"No. Get. Out. I have a boyfriend." I lied and Seungcheol saw right through my lie.

"Oh you do? Enlighten me." He smirked and closed the door before sitting on the couch.

"Seungcheol.... Please leave." I pleaded but he hissed and cocked his head back.

"I'll leave after you pleasure me.... That's all I want." He smiled and patted his lap for me to sit but I scoffed.

"No way in hell." I spat and walked back.

"What? You can't even give a blowjob??" He asked, a little surprised and Mina frowned.

"Are you dumb? No."

"Then if you're going to be so stubborn then let me do the work." He sneered and walked over to me. I walked away and ran upstairs before closing the door. This was the one thing I hated though, we had no locks on bedrooms.

"Mina, I don't understand why you're fighting me, it's going to be better than you imagined." He hissed through the door and slammed his body on the door. I fell back from the impact and he opened the door swiftly. I looked around and I had accidentally ran into Jimin's room, he told me that if I ever went into his room then he would kick me out of the house.

"No! Seungcheol stop... please don't do this! I'm begging you." I pleased and rubbed my hands together as I got to me knees.

"Aish, so pathetic." He laughed and lifted me up by my shoulder. "It'll be a fast one." He pushed me down on the bed and discarded my clothes, he kissed me roughly and grabbed my exposed chest.

"PLEASE STOP!" I yelled and he swallowed my words up with a deep kiss. He then slithered his hand down from my chest to my womanhood and I stopped his hand. "Please don't!!"