S I X

"Cha Mina!!!" Mina's head whipped around to find the person who called her and he eyes landed on Jimin who was was running towards he from far, Mina rolled her eyes and started walking ahead, pulling Joshua being her. 'I don't want to deal with him anymore, why can't he just leave me alone. He wanted me too leave him alone and I'm doing that itself but he doesn't look like he wants me too.' Jimin grabbed my shoulder and pulled me back. "I called you, so stop!" Joshua pushed Jimin's hand off Mina's shoulder and Jimin glared at him.

"I don't think she wants you here, bud." He said and pulled Mina closer to him. Jimin looked down at their connectwd hands and scoffed.

"You didn't even leave the house for 20 minutes and you already have some guy to take you home?" Jimin asked and Mina tightened the grip on Joshua's hand.

"Why are you here?" She asked, not making eye contact with him. Jimin sighed and clenched his jaw.

"Come back home. Mother wants you home." He said, Mina was disappointed that he said that but she brushed it off let go of Joshua's hand before putting her hands in he pocket.

"No."

"I'm sorry, okay? I was asshole for saying that, I don't know why I said it. I never meant it to have ended that way." Jimin tone grew softer and he grabbed my arm gently. "Please... Come back..." Mina looked into Jimin's eyes and swallowed the lump in her throat before looking at Joshua.

"Thank you for the jacket Joshua..." She said and took off his jacket. Joshua stopped her from taking it off and put in back on her.

"Just give it to me at school." He smiled and Mina nodded before following behind Jimin. It was plain silence, Jimin wanted to say something but at the same time he didn't want to.

"Chim!" Namjoon called out from the distance, Jimin waved and they waved back. "You found her? Good!" He said clapped his hands together. Jin went up to Mina and grabbed her luggage.

"Are you hungry?" He asked and Mina nodded a bit.

-

'Knock Kncok!' Mina opened her bedroom door, Jimin was standing at the door as if thinking about something.

"Yes?" She asked, Jimin sighed and pushed himself into the room. "I'm going to sleep, can we talk in the morning?" She said and Jimin looked at her.

"The guys are staying over apparently, so they kicked me out if my own room." He said as he looked around the room.

"Okay, you take the bed. I'll take the floor." Mina said as she grabbed her pillow and blanket, plopping them down on the floor.

"Wait, I can sleep on the ground." Jimin said and Mina looked up at him with a questioning look.

"Do you want to?" She asked and he hesitantly nodded.

"I'm fine. I'm used to sleeping on the ground anyway." She laid down with her back facing the bed and closed her eyes.

"Hey..." Jimin called out, Mina nodded and Jimin started. "I'm sorry for kicking you out like that. I was really mad. You have to understand that even though I don't like the marriage idea... I just want to get this over with. Just help me stop the marriage please." He pleaded and Mina turned around to face him.

"I....." She thought back to what would happen to her and her mom if she let this marriage go. "I can't... I thought about it... And I can't." She said, Jimin frowned and sat up.

"What do you mean you can't?" He asked, Mina bit the inside of her cheek and pulled the blanket closer to herself.

"I just can't....." She replied and Jimin looked down at her in disbelief.