Chapter Three

She slips right off my hands

My miracle is full of blood

I never wanted to hear her cry

She's too precious to be hurt

She deserves the world

"How are you, V?" Cecil sat next to me. Quinn just rolled his eyes at him, it didn't bother her. It was their greeting but they are in good terms, I don't get why do they hate each other when they obviously click more than Cecil and I did.

"I'm fine, just a little nervous." I answered, Quinn who is scoffed while driving. I pouted at him and he saw me in the rear view.

"You know what, C? She's been blabbing about being sick or something, she is totally nervous." Quinn said which made Cecil laugh, I just pouted more.

"You're going to be fine, trust us." Cecil reassured me like everyone else did. Trust them, I could not even trust myself. I nodded slowly, I didn't want to engage in that conversation again.

"So, do we shop often?" I changed the subject, Cecil stopped tapping her phone and looked at me, Quinn did spare a glance.

"Well, you sort of have it fixed already. You were busy back then so you wanted someone to shop for you." I shut my mouth, I had my personal shopper? I blinked at them. Unbelievable. Cecil noticed my reaction and looked at Quinn.

"But if you want to shop for yourself, we could assist you. We'll just talk to your dad." Quinn said, I nodded. I don't need a personal shopper, I love shopping. I love trying all the clothes in a shop. It didn't last long when we finally reached the parking lot. Then my what ifs started to bother me again.

"V, I swear you'll be fine." She said and bid her goodbye. Quinn opened the door for me, they always did.

"I'll tell Zach to pick you up after your classes. Okay, V? Take care of yourself." Quinn kissed my cheeks before walking away. I looked around and regretted it. They were all eyeing me. I heard murmurs and I wish I didn't. I looked up and saw a guy who is staring at me, he was just staring. I looked at him, too. I knew him. I knew it. I knew him but I don't know who he is. I stared blankly and a familiar guy is waving at me, it was Zach. I smiled at Zach and ran toward him, passing by the staring guy.

"Hi, baby." Zach kissed my cheek, I smiled at him. I was relieved, someone familiar at least. He escorted me up to my room and kissed me a good bye. I sat on the last row, I didn't want to gain attention again. I quietly fixed my book and opened a pack of Skittles.

"Skittles, huh?" I looked up and saw the guy who was staring at me earlier. He sat next to me and placed his book in his desk, too.

"Yes, I loved this." I said and smiled at him. I offered him and he politely declined.

"Olivia Davis, by the way." He smiled at me, showing his dimple. He looked so gorgeous. He looked so harmless.

"I know you." I tilted my head slightly. He knew me but I don't know him, does it mean I met him in my lost memories?

"I know you more than anyone." He added, I am shocked because I am not an open person even with my own family. Especially not him. I was about to ask him when the professor entered the room. He started discussing about disorders and I am thankfully familiar with it. The first two subjects were easy and I kept myself on my chair. The guy had to go, he was just a sit in. Too bad, I didn't get his name.

The day passed and I am so drained. I never remember this would be so tiring. I was fixing my bag when a note slip out.

Welcome back, Oli.