Me ☯

Hi my name is Hailey I live with my adoptive parents Tammy and Tony and my big sister Bethany. And if your wondering it is the one and only Bethany Mota I'm talking about. Tammy, Tony and Beth adopted me from Italy three months ago since then , I've settled down and I'm loving my life but I still haven't started school yet I don't know if Tammy and Tony think I'm ready yet.

Right now I'm in bed listening to 'She Looks so Perfect' by 5SOS. My rocking out got disturbed by a knock at the door "Come In" I saw Beth already dressed , she was wearing a cute floral top paired with some high waisted shorts , a long white , fluffy cardigan and a white pair of converses.

"Hail you have to get dressed me and you are going shopping"

"Okay"

"Try and be quick , we should leave by half past so the mall doesn't get too packed" Before she left she gave me a quick hug

(wow that girl smelt nice ! )

I got out of bed and hoped out into my shower I decided to wash my hair otherwise it would start to get oily. After I came out of the shower I dressed into my denim skater skirt , my pineapple crop top and my white converse.

I quickly brushed out my hair and made it into a ballet bun and put on a cute flower crown from Claire's to give it some 'oomph'

Before I went downstairs to eat I turned off my fairy lights. Going downstairs was like a maze this house was soo big.

When I finally got there I could smell a beautiful smell from the kitchen I walked in to see Tammy making Pancakes and Tony sitting down eating.

''Good morning honey , come take a pancake eat it quickly Beth told me she wants to take you shoppping''

I took a pancake and ate it quickly when I finished I told Bethany that I was ready and then we left......

I hoped you liked the first chapter and if your not sure how to picture Hailey
just google 'Sabrina Carpenter' and that will be her comment and tell me what you think please no hate xxxx