Chapter Seven: Truth or Dare?

When the clock turned 10:57, Mal and Evie started to walk towards the back of the castle. They had to stop and hide several times when a guard came. It was a school night and the 10 o'clock curfew was taken very seriously... by Fairy Godmother.

When they got outside they ran around the corners and were met by almost all the VKs. The only one's missing were Gil and Kyle, who were probably just running late. 

Harry was leaning against the wall with a smirk on his lips. It made Mal's heart skip a beat but she pretended not to mind and stood so that everyone could see her. 

"Okay," she announced, and as expected everyone turned her way. "Follow me and Evie."

 They opened the door and led all the VKs down the stairs. They were surprisingly enough completely quiet. Mal opened the wall and let everyone in. Last came Gil and Kyle who'd come while the group was going down the stairs.

As fast as the 'door' closed, everyone started chatting. They'd only been quiet to not alert any guards. 

"This place is awesome!" Carlos exclaimed and threw himself on the bed.

Most of them had taken seats in the sofa but some sat at the table. 

"Who's up for Truth or Dare?" Gil crowed to drown out everyone's chatter. Everyone cheered in response and rushed for seats around the table. Harry leaned against the wall behind Ronja. Mal sat next to her and looked back at Harry. He leaned in so that only she could hear him.

"The table is new." He whispered and smirked. The others had already started playing. Mal nodded. 

"Yeah, Evie put it in yesterday when we were at the beach." She explained, looking back to the game.

"It's a nice addition to the room." Harry leaned back against the wall.

"Mal?" Kyle nudged her side and looked at Gil, who'd asked. "Truth or dare?" Mal thought a moment.

"Truth." She decided and looked at Gil. 

"Who is the person who you most regret kissing?" They all, except Harry and Evie, were probably expecting some villain kid on the isle, or the simple answer of 'no one'.What they were not expecting, however, was what Mal answered. She rolled her eyes and sighed.

"Ben." 

Almost everyone in the room gasped. She was at once bombarded with questions. They wanted gossip, but she didn't have any other than the facts. 

"Alright, alright," she smiled when everyone had asked at least five questions each. "It's my turn now, I pick Lucy. Truth or Dare"

Lucy fiddled with her platinum blonde hair. "Dare." She finally replied and smiled a wicked smile. Everyone stared at Mal as if to see what she was thinking.

"Go out in the hallway and yell as loudly as you can." 

Lucy complied. She stood and walked over to the wall. It opened and she stretched out her head, and started yelling. Not only that, she was yelling the worst curse words known to mankind. Everyone started laughing. 

Lucy stepped back in and the wall shut. Moments later they all heard the sound of heavy steps outside. Some had to put their hands over their mouth to not make sounds. Mal was one of them. She hurriedly got her spellbook out and cast a spell on the wall so that they could see the guards. 

They were turning in circles and looking for something they couldn't see. As soon as they'd left another laugh broke out. The guards came back a few times and everytime everyone had to attempt to be quiet. 

Kyle high fived Mal when he'd stopped laughing. Now it was Lucy's turn to ask. She looked around the table. Her gaze stopped at Ronja, only to be moved to the person behind her. 

"Harry." She said with a smug smile on her lips. "Truth. Or Dare." 

Harry smirked back and looked at Gil. He didn't say anything, but he looked at Mal.

"Hmm. Dare." He proclaimed. Lucy's eyes lit up a little. 

"I dare you to..." she thought a moment. "Kiss Mal."

Harry could have sworn that his jaw hit the floor. And Mal looked just as surprised. Everyone cheered and Ronja hit Harry on the shoulder. 

"Unless you don't dare." Lucy continued. At this Harry glared at her. He walked over to Mal and looked into her eyes.

"Ye okay with this?" He breathed low enough for her to hear, but not anyone else. She gave him a small nod. 

He crashed his lips to hers. They were soft and he didn't want to stop. But he did anyways. Everyone cheered and Harry felt how he blushed. Thankfully no one noticed in the dim light.

He smirked down at her and returned back to his place by the wall.

After roughly two hours of playing more than half the group had fallen asleep. Carlos and Oscar lay on each other on the bed. Next to them were Lucy, Powell, and Percy. Oscar, Kyle and Jay were fast asleep on the sofa. At the end of the bed lay Ronja like a cat and Harry was curled up in a corner.

"I'm gonna retreat now," Tiger yawned. "Gil, will you be my pillow?" Gil nodded and they went over to the sofa. As fast as their heads hit the pillows they were asleep.

"Mal?" Evie touched her shoulder as Mal had been half-asleep. "You should sleep." Mal nodded and sunk to the floor. Evie chuckled and stood. She dragged Mal's limp body to where Harry was snoring softly. Mal snuggled into Harry's legs and sighed in her sleep. 

Then Evie blew out the candles and took the last remaining space on the sofa, next to Gil's feet, and was asleep within seconds.

******************************************************************************************

Thank you so much for reading and please leave comments!!