Chapter Eleven: Uma

Uma was a manipulative bastard. It'd had taken her and her new found nice side about five minutes to convince everyone that she wanted a second chance and that she was genuine. Well not five minutes, rather two weeks but still. This made Mal furious.

She found herself cursing to herself in the Dorm, alone. The worst part of the whole thing was that Harry wanted her to forgive Uma, or at least tolerate her presence. 

That was something that she could never do, though, and it cut her to her core that Harry asked that of her. Suddently the wall opened and Harry came in. The others had yet to tell Uma about their secret hideout and that Mal was thankful for. 

"Hey," Harry smiled weakly and went over to the couch where Mel was sulking. "I get that you don't like having Uma around, but you can't just sit down here all the time."

"I can and I will," Mal grumbled and crossed her arms. "I don't want to be near her."

"Please, just give her half a chance." 

"No. I will not."

Harry sighed and kissed her cheek. He understood her anger but not how to help her though it. He put his arm around her.

"Okay." He said.

"Stop trying to convince me I'm not going- wait what?" Mal stared at him in confusion. "You're okay with it?"

"I didn't say that I was, but I'm not going to try and convince you if you say no before I've said anything." He nudged her to sit on his lap and kissed her.

"I'm sorry." She whispered against his lips. She did realise that she was unfair but she didn't care; she was not going to let Uma in. Harry kissed her again.

"I love you." He rested his hands at the small of her back and pulled her impossibly closer. Suddently the wall opened and Gil came in with Jay and Uma after him. Gil was turned away from them and had yet to notice Mal and Harry.

"Welcome to the Dorm!'' He happily exclaimed and threw out his hands. "No hero kids allowed- only villian kids." Both Uma and Jay were quiet, staring at the sofa. Gil turned to see what they were looking at. 

Mal stared intently at Uma. She was pretty sure Uma looked angry, a slight crease on her forehead and the squinting told her that much, but no one else seemed to notice. 

"Oh-" Gil looked awkwardly at the ground to avoid Harry's annoyed glare. 

Mal looked at Harry and then back at Uma. A mischeivous glint appeared in her eyes as she slowly brought her face closer to Harry's. She kissed him slowly and moved her hips causing him to stifle a groan.

When she looked back Uma's face had gone red and she looked like she was going to explode with rage. A smirk made its way onto Mal's lips.

"Okay, I think we should leave these lovebirds alone for a while, come on guys." Jay gestured for Gil and Uma to leave the room. Uma let her gaze stay on Mal another minute before following the boys out. 

As the door closed Harry growled. 

"Maybe having Uma around isn't that bad after all," he whispered as her nibbled Mal's ear. A shiver ran through her and her head fell to the side. "If that is how you respond." 

He picked her up and carried her to the bed. She whimpered as he let her down onto the bed and straddled her hips. Her hands found their way to the hem of his shirt and grazed over his chest as he kissed her passionately. 

"Hhmm." She hummed. Harry moved his lips down towards her neck and sucked a dark mark above her collarbone. 

She turned them over so that she was on top and kissed Harry, hard. She rolled her hips and slipped her tongue inside his mouth when he moaned. 

Their tongues battled for dominance, which Mal won only because of her stubborness. A moment later she smirked. She sat up and slowly brought her shirt over her head. Harry watched with wide eyes as Mal threw the shirt onto the floor. A hungry glimmer shone in his eyes as he once again turned them over. 

For a second he was still. He just stared down at her, to the point where she started to think that she'd made a mistake. She brought her hands up to cover herself but Harry stopped her. He swiftly discarded his own shirt and kissed her. 

"So beautiful," he murmured against her lips. "Wanna worship ya." Mal moaned out his name and arched her back. "'m liking the sound of that." 

He placed his leg between hers. This was the dream, she thought. After about half an hour of intense kissing they stopped, Harry laying down next to Mal. The covers from the bed were by now on the floor but Harry pulled them up and laid them on top of them both. It only took a moment for Mal to fall asleep. 

******************************************************

Uma sat down next to Mal. She got a few confused looks but nothing else.

"Mal, I need to speak with you." She whispered as she leaned in closer for Mal to hear. Mal frowned.

"No, you can tell me now, I'm busy later." She hissed and glanced towards the blackboard.

"Fine," Uma sighed and leaned even closer. "I'm going to ruin you, and Harry's mine." Mal's head snapped back towards Uma with a pursed lips and creased forehead. "And no one will believe that I told you this because everyone likes me, more than they trust you."

Uma leaned back in her chair and faced the board. Mal just stared at her. Did this bitch think she had power? Pathetic. She was going down, one or another.