F

I skipped into the living room but stopped short when Maho looked at me with raised eyebrows. "Why do you skip in every time? Like every single time." He demanded bossily.

I stopped, nodded understandingly and began to explain to him. "I once loved a guy and we used to skip together. When he died, I decided to skip every time in his memorial."

Maho looked bewildered. "That's the dumbest story I ever heard."

Blue shook his head. "And it's unoriginal. She got it from the Regular Show Cartoon."

"Yeah, yeah. Whatever." I brushed it off while Maho shook his head and began muttering to himself about how annoying I was and blah blah blah.

I just blew him a kiss in response before skipping over to Snow.

"How are we doing today?" I ask her cheerily.

She looked at me and smiled. "We are doing fine."

Beauty looked over to us. "Yo pregnant or something?"

"Language!" Race barked upon hearing what Beauty said.

She rolled her eyes in response before correcting herself. "Are you pregnant?"

Snow shook her head.

'Then why use we when it's only you?"

Snow shrugs. "Just feel like it."

Lately, Snow, Blue and I have been getting closer. We are almost like the three musketeers. Also, due to severe poke nosing and extreme eavesdropping, I found out some things about my gang members.

Snow, Blue, Les and I are the same age. We are all twenty-one.

Beauty, Icy and Maho are the same age. They are twenty three.

Sugar and Panda are age mates. They are both twenty four.

And Race is the eldest. He's twenty six.

Also, Sugar and Race are dating, Snow has a massive crush on Panda although he doesn't reciprocate her feelings. Blue likes Beauty and he asked her to be his girlfriend. Unfortunately for him, she doesn't like him so she turned him down.

Icy is the most quiet among us all. He is not in a relationship and as far as I've learnt, he doesn't like anyone.

The same goes for Maho, Les and I.

We are as free as a fiddle! Or as a bird.

However it is said.

I sat beside Snow. "Where are the rest?"

The rest being Icy, Sugar and Panda. Just like three weeks ago when I arrived, they weren't around.

"They are out on a mission. An actual one this time around, not just spying and gathering information." She replied.

"Oh. But why isn't everyone going with them? Isn't there a team spirit or something?"

"There is. But this isn't something that requires the whole gang going. The three of them are more than capable in handling it. I'm sure they'd come back reporting success." Blue answered as he sat down next to us, not even bothering to hide the fact that he had been eavesdropping.

"Alright, alright, I understand." I replied before yawning. "Gosh, I'm feeling sleepy. Going to head to bed now."

"You woke up about two hours ago." Blue pointed out. He knows because he was the one that was sent by Race to wake me up.

"Yeah. But you woke me up early."

"This is three pm. That means I woke you up around one. How's that early?"